Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums More Contributors Roles

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
More Contributors Roles​

Detailed description:
So as far as we know that our only Contributor Rank in Forum is the Veteran, Great Reporter, Twitch and YouTube Role. There is a lot of Contributor in the forums and I think we need more as a reward so we can show the forums who contributed and benefited the server. Here some few Contributor Roles.

Master Reporter Role - User with 300+ accepted reports

Great Suggestion Creator - User with 50+ accepted suggestions

Mapmakers - User who create maps for the server

Pika Guider - User who helps the others who is in trouble with any sort of problems​

Reason(s):

viplayer

Great Reporter
+1
i like the mapmaker role it will really boost the actual map makers of pika, leading them making nice and fun playing maps.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Why all the roles are against me?
They are all being added when I quit mc

Anyways +1 from me

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
More Contributors Roles

Detailed description:
So as far as we know that our only Contributor Rank in Forum is the Veteran, Great Reporter, Twitch and YouTube Role. There is a lot of Contributor in the forums and I think we need more as a reward so we can show the forums who contributed and benefited the server. Here some few Contributor Roles.

Pika Guider - User who helps the others who is in trouble with any sort of problems

Reason(s):
+1 UwU very gud suggestion, if the nub staff don't accept this, I cri. I know they won't let an egrill(me) cri :(

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft​

Suggestion:
More Contributors Roles​

Detailed description:

Pika Guider - User who helps the others who is in trouble with any sort of problems​

Reason(s):
Great suggestion creator? I just think this will never be obtained by anyone at least 10 would be okay or if not just slice it in half and say it's 25
Neutral
Master reporter would be cool
+1
Now the guider 1 is a pretty unique idea and i really love it
fat +1
But the mapmaker will never be a thing lol

Overall result: +1

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
Ehh I mean everything is ok but Pika Guider and Mapmakers kinda looks useless to me

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
nah there should only be the current GR role
i dont like the idea for the great suggestion creator
last 2 are useless

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
More Contributors Roles

Detailed description:

Pika Guider - User who helps the others who is in trouble with any sort of problems

Reason(s):
i would love to have a Master Reporter Role UpVoted