Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

More advanced security

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
As we all know PikaNetwork is a cracked server and all users can join, so for 1 more layer of protection is it possible to make premium accounts not require and authentication to join since if you try to join through tlauncher on the same server with same username as an premium user it won't let you in it will say "not authenticated at Minecraft.net" So maybe the ip for premium users should be premium.pika.host and for cracked accounts play.pika.host or the normal regular ip play.pika-network.net I do not want to advertise but i just want to say the server name but not it's Full BMC that server have that authentication system premium users join with premium.example.net and cracked just with example.net

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
As we all know PikaNetwork is a cracked server and all users can join, so for 1 more layer of protection is it possible to make premium accounts not require and authentication to join since if you try to join through tlauncher on the same server with same username as an premium user it won't let you in it will say "not authenticated at Minecraft.net" So maybe the ip for premium users should be premium.pika.host and for cracked accounts play.pika.host or the normal regular ip play.pika-network.net I do not want to advertise but i just want to say the server name but not it's Full BMC that server have that authentication system premium users join with premium.example.net and cracked just with example.net
If my memory is correct, according to thiemo (the god dev), making two separate IP basically means they are hosting two servers. That's why there is no proxy for Asia. And tbh the current security is good enough, just set a password that contains capital letter(s), number(s), punctuation etc.