Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Money Begging

Asking for money should be punishable

• Yes, on week mute, second time one week ban, third time permanent ban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, one week ban, second time, permanent, ban

• Yes, permanent ban

• yes, warning, one week mute, one week ban, permanent ban

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no, people asking for money is totally fine

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Personally I find it annoying that people beg for money. And as I am a high ranked player I am asked for money a lot. Sometimes every 2 minutes someone ask me for a million to a couple of hundred million as if it is nothing. Ignoring all those people would be a possibility, but that would leave them without the possibility to learn from their malicious behavior or asking anything else, that I would be willing to help them with.

Am I the only one that thinks begging for money is annoying ? Or do you agree ? Please fill out this poll !

thanks !

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Personally I find it annoying that people beg for money. And as I am a high ranked player I am asked for money a lot. Sometimes every 2 minutes someone ask me for a million to a couple of hundred million as if it is nothing. Ignoring all those people would be a possibility, but that would leave them without the possibility to learn from their malicious behavior or asking anything else, that I would be willing to help them with.

Am I the only one that thinks begging for money is annoying ? Or do you agree ? Please fill out this poll !

thanks !
Post a suggestion thread.
Wrong section.
@RockyGaming @TheBearKingHD
Requesting Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.