Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mojang EULA Enforcement. (Blacklist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
Basically,
I've been searching for 'Blacklisted Servers' so i saw this page Link: https://sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers
All you see is letters and numbers right? its basically the 4 unidentified servers of the 31 blacklisted servers.
I'm Desparate to know these 4 servers,

Danie From DesireCraft and Infinity From GotPvp.
I think they said that They do not Comply to EULA,
So over the past 2 months, Such as them has been recieving Emails From Mojang. Specifically From Brandon Anderson from Mojang representing them about EULA Compliants. And Over these 2 months and the emails that they recieved are preety much Demands with no options of communications and We know its their game so we understand.

They are Basically trying to find a option that works for everyone here,
The Blacklist isnt going into the fact until the client update for 1.9.3 so as long as Minecraft users around the world stick to 1.9.2 or lower, they will not be affected and they can continue to play to their favorite server.

The shortest version is that mid sized to large sized minecraft servers from around the world will simply seize to exist. I can tell u before hand that large servers like GotPvp and DesireCraft and the others on that list spend tens and thousands of dollars a month,
Hundreds and Thousands a year and expenses between Advertizes, Youtubers, Artists and Web Developers, System Administrators and Job Developers of Minecraft.

I will make a Part 2 about this. So Stay Tuned :p

Ikr, Such a smart thing to say by an 11 year old.. Dont Judge <3

Sincerely, Daniel<3

Urgh, Just watch the whole video <3

Last edited:
N

Nignogery

Okay now srsly, i thought this is finally over and no one would care anymore.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
P8wubqY.gif

JChan

Epic Pika
There's already enough threads about this.. dupe thread.
Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.