Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

"MODERATOR"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFLING

I really think that one of the moderators became one because of the perks, not so much for helping players. A moderator named "DusanVasicCoa" keeps on ignoring my message regarding an issue about scamming. But when a "ranked" player tries to approach him, he responds almost immediately. i think he is biased towards people with ranks since he can get something from them as well. And as for us normal players, i guess we won't get the attention we deserve :)

Klory

Rare Pika
idk he never ignore me, some of the admins really rude and unfairly..
but i know him he nice guy

Andaveth

Pika Member
Maybe he was afk or busy with some other problems people have

OP
OP
ROFLING

ROFLING

he was like chatting in the public chat, i tried to msg him again like after he chatted in the public chat to make sure he was not afk. Still no response :)

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Being a Staff is suffering you know, they have to listen to a lot in a same time, not to mention those who want attention, so I hope you understand for him.

OP
OP
ROFLING

ROFLING

yeah i tried to understand him and i actually sent my concerns like after the public chat is not very active, wherein he was constantly chatting too, but still no response :(

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
There is no need for such threads specially when you posted it in the wrong section. This doesn't help anyone. Submit a staff related incident.

DusanVasicCoa

Veteran
First of all, i DO NOT ignore any players, the only problem is that many people type at the same time and i get spammed every second by members wanting items. When a donator types in the chat since they are colored and its noticeable when they say my name. When members say my name its hard to notice because i get messaged all the time and can't follow the chat. If you need anything you should just /msg me. @ROFLING i apologize for the inconvenience, but keep in mind that we can't reply to every single person since we are not robots. And there was no need for this rude post. You could've just messaged me somewhere like on Discord etc, or just make a report on forums.

~Closed

DusanVasicCoa

Veteran
Also i ignore everyone when i am currently busy helping someone else at that moment. Since i do things 1 person at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.