Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Missing Things in the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakkak10

The OP factions 2 reset was much needed, and i am pleased to see new staff members being online and trying to help out in the hacker problem.

However there are other problems that are prevalent in OP2 such as many things missing in the shop for example; Wood , fishing rods and potion materials. Wood is needed for it is used in many base designs and is a normal part of any shop. A fishing rod is needed in raids,making it a must have for a server that primarily uses creeper eggs as its main way of raiding.

i hope that you can consider adding this to the warp shop

thank you

regards yak7

Zyrax_

Banned
The OP factions 2 reset was much needed, and i am pleased to see new staff members being online and trying to help out in the hacker problem.

However there are other problems that are prevalent in OP2 such as many things missing in the shop for example; Wood , fishing rods and potion materials. Wood is needed for it is used in many base designs and is a normal part of any shop. A fishing rod is needed in raids,making it a must have for a server that primarily uses creeper eggs as its main way of raiding.

i hope that you can consider adding this to the warp shop

thank you

regards yak7
Hello

They are not missing they are just not there...for a reason of course...

Perhaps they don't add rare stuff at the shop... well it doesn't mean those stuff are rare nor easy to get, for sure it's not gone missing cause they haven't added those items at the shop yet, wait for further reviews, just hope any staff member can reply to you, so that your problem will get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.