Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Mining Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNidoKing1

Rare Pika
Username:
iNidoKing1​

Suggestion:
Mining Bag​

Detailed description:

Mining Bag

As the OpSkyblock Competing system has changed from Comp points which was obtained by different daily events.
To Crystal points which are obtained by Mining Custom ores from "/Warp Mines".
Which leads to Mining being the priority of the game.
So I'm here Suggesting an item which can occur a huge difference in Mining world.
A Mining bag is an item which Auto-Collects all the Custom ores which you mine directly into it

There are 4 Rarities of a Mining bag :

1- Common Mining Bag : A bag which can hold 2304(1 Inventory) of Custom ores. Can be Obtained as a prize from Epic Keys/Silver Lootbag.

2- Rare Mining Bag : A bag which can hold 4608(2 Inventories) of Custom ores. Can be Obtained as a prize from Unique Keys/Gold Lootbag.

3- Epic Mining Bag : A bag which can hold 6912(3 Inventories) of Custom ores. Can be Obtained as a prize from Godly Keys/Ruby Lootbag.

4- Legendary Mining Bag : A bag which can hold 9216(5 Inventories) of Custom ores. Can be Obtained as a prize from Seasonal Keys.

Reason(s):
Most of the miners don't recognize their inventory is full of ores whilst mining,Which leads into a huge loss of Ores and Time.

Solonious3568

Pika Member
+1
This would help a lot, since your inventory can fill up very fast in some mines.

Florinyo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Can create lag, maybe dupers, or lost E-ores if bags are bugged. Maybe allow ranks to claim more pvs. And adding the announcer for full inventory is a good thing +1

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Deserves an Upvote. Once I was mining for is top I mined for like 2 hours and forgot that my inventory was full.

zNqtix

Great Reporter
+1
useful asf but
many dupe bugs would come 100%

OP
OP
iNidoKing1

iNidoKing1

Rare Pika
Can create lag, maybe dupers, or lost E-ores if bags are bugged. Maybe allow ranks to claim more pvs. And adding the announcer for full inventory is a good thing +1
+1
useful asf but
-I don't think it can create any lag by anyway,Otherwise lmk how.

-About Duping,Its lowkey impossible to dupe and not get caught,If thats not it.The bag can be done the same way the OpPrison's backpack was done so it would be easier to figure out whats duped and whats not.

-I don't see what kind of a bug in the bag can lead to a big loss in E-Ores,Maybe a bit of lost E-Ores cases which wouldnt be much of a problem can occur.

Mzed

Epic Pika
-I don't think it can create any lag by anyway,Otherwise lmk how.

-About Duping,Its lowkey impossible to dupe and not get caught,If thats not it.The bag can be done the same way the OpPrison's backpack was done so it would be easier to figure out whats duped and whats not.

-I don't see what kind of a bug in the bag can lead to a big loss in E-Ores,Maybe a bit of lost E-Ores cases which wouldnt be much of a problem can occur.
As prison player dont underestimate developer's stupidity and mistakes they make with backpacks

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover

Solonious3568

Pika Member
+1
useful asf but
Bags wouldn't be easier to dupe than items like ranks, spawners, etc. So I don't see why duping would be a bigger problem with this implemented.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Mistakes such as what?
This season of prison the developers somehow manage to bug out backpacks which was the only source to make any sort money which hugely impacted the eco

It is still yet to be fixed as only 1 backpack work instead of 3 for normal and the extra 3

vProMan2169v

Pika Lover
I think is a great idea because is anoying when you have to put your ores in ur pv after your inventory is full

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Buddy there are way more things easy to dupe , make lag or Bugg other than any such bagpack which is needed, rather than criticizing the postive effort and accurate approach towards betterment of both players and server , you should do your job to eliminate bugs , lag or dupes not stop the progress.
Simple mindness leads to destruction

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello iNidoKing1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.