Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Minigames /nick command Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Minigames /nick command Improvement

Detailed description:
Hello so this suggestion is about /nick command improvement.

So since we're meant to be disguised when we use /nick command I think it's okay to allow us to pick skin for our disguise and to allow us to pick random skin.

Also random nick would be also a good thing to add in /nick section.

Random nick should disguise us as a random name, random level and random skin.

Reason(s):
Basically sometimes players can see our skins while we're disguised and sometimes we're default skins (Alex / Steve)

So adding skin for nicks would be good so we don't get recognized.

Random nick is just so if player that is able to disguise wants to grind / stream and he's getting sniped by stream sniper / the guy that wants to snipe.

Or if we don't have ideas which nick to use that is not obvious and can't be recognized.

Just to improve a /nick command, would be nice to add these.

Example(s):
For picking a skin for a nickname, first you can do /nickskin <name of player's skin> OR /nickskin random which should give you a random skin. (And of course /nickskin command should also appear in the book when we disguise to select) Next, to do random nick we should type /nick random and it should disguise us as random name, random skin and random minigames level.

Last edited:

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1
I cant nick but why not lol
just bypassing this filter ya know

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1

It's a nice idea, stops snipers and just allows us to have some creative skin choices.

I wonder if the staff have access to all the nicknaming history done by every player who has been able to nick.
I already did that my friend. But I also need to fame posts right?

Also, I agree with this statement.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

FreePalestine

The Pika
lol
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Frogzii

Pika Lover
+1
nice idea!

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Red_Ninja_xD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Minigames /nick command Improvement

Detailed description:
Hello so this suggestion is about /nick command improvement.

So since we're meant to be disguised when we use /nick command I think it's okay to allow us to pick skin for our disguise and to allow us to pick random skin.

Also random nick would be also a good thing to add in /nick section.

Random nick should disguise us as a random name, random level and random skin.

Reason(s):
Basically sometimes players can see our skins while we're disguised and sometimes we're default skins (Alex / Steve)

So adding skin for nicks would be good so we don't get recognized.

Random nick is just so if player that is able to disguise wants to grind / stream and he's getting sniped by stream sniper / the guy that wants to snipe.

Or if we don't have ideas which nick to use that is not obvious and can't be recognized.

Just to improve a /nick command, would be nice to add these.

Example(s):
For picking a skin for a nickname, first you can do /nickskin <name of player's skin> OR /nickskin random which should give you a random skin. (And of course /nickskin command should also appear in the book when we disguise to select) Next, to do random nick we should type /nick random and it should disguise us as random name, random skin and random minigames level.
is Zxga banned lol?

CarrotGamingYT

Legendary Pika
+1
Nobody likes snipers.
Also, I don't think the random nick option is necessary as it might take too much work to make it, but everything else should definitely be implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.