Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Map Rotation Minigames - New Spooky Maps & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
๐Ÿ‘ป BOO! Did I scare you? We are back again for another spooky celebration here on the PikaNetwork and brought a few scary maps that you may like to see, why not see it for yourself on play.pika-network.net!

Special thanks to @EA0_2_0_8_, @Minecraft_leg, @Lt_Hammerman, and @Krekkers for being a part of this project and also a big thank you again to @JustThiemo for letting us make the community experience more events, new content on the Minigames community.

We hope you enjoy the new event update and have an amazing Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ โžค Map Rating System!
  • Before we get started, we would like to recommend everyone to use our rating system so we can hear your feedback about the map and we can further improve our service to the community. With our rating system, you can vote on a scale of one to five about your opinions/experiences about the map you have encountered. At every end of your game, the rating system will pop up.
  • Click on your desired vote about the map and maybe we will pick one of the maps to be permanent on the Map Pool. Did you have a great experience? Did you have a bad one? Let us know!

1612214509074.png

๐Ÿ›๏ธ โžค The BedWars Maps!
  • This season, we are giving you a total of 4 new maps on BedWars! Check them out here.
๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkinator
Mode: Triples and Quadruples

โ–ธ Are you brave enough to risk a fight on the cursed pumpkin lair? I heard they don't like visitors around here.

unknown-75.png

โ˜ ๏ธ Skeleto
Mode: Solo and Doubles

โ–ธ Are they ghouls? Skeleton? Who knows, but what I do know is they have been summon from their deep slumber to finish what they started. I don't know what plans are they but hope it's not something too spooky.

unknown-187.png

๐Ÿš๏ธ Haunted Mansion

โ–ธ Some say that this structure has been built on an old temple and the ancient people didn't like what it was today, came back haunting the place, dare to know what's it all about?

unknown-158.png

๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Spooky Trouble

โ–ธ OMG ARE THOSE GIANT SPIDERS?! This place really gives me the creeps already. Do you wanna have fun with the hell spawns and have a spooky trouble?

unknown-134.png

๐ŸŽฏ โžค The SkyWars Maps!
  • This season, we are giving you a total of 4 new maps on SkyWars! Check them out here.
๐ŸŒ“ Reanimate

โ–ธ Once was a peaceful place, some say a true paradise here was abandoned and became a spot for the dead.

Reanimate_.png

๐Ÿฐ Granite Palace

โ–ธ A place out of nowhere that was abandoned by a precious king, no sign or where to be found.

Granite_Palace.png

๐Ÿฏ Aztec

โ–ธ A lost world has finally been found but beware lurking around, there may be traps nearby. Probably..

Aztec_.png

๐ŸŽƒ Spooky

โ–ธ Another world where the pumpkin reigns supreme throughout the land. Something you never see everyday.

Spooky.png

๐Ÿ‘€ โžค Community's Map Submissions!
  • May or may not be a Halloween map submission but we appreciate the community voluntarily making maps. That is why we dedicated this next topic to the two maps built by the community and was accepted as a suggestion.
Memoriam โ€“ (Solo and Doubles)
A map submission by: @SDHMinecraft (Click
HERE to see their submission)

eZ2UftYh.jpg

Dreadful Village โ€“ (Solo and Doubles)
A map submission by: @Rushing_Minion (Click

zF2KYvc.png

๐Ÿ“ That's all brewing for this year's Halloween, let us know your thoughts here on the thread, once again we hope that you have a Happy Halloween!

Last edited:

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
๐Ÿ‘ป BOO! Did I scare you? We are back again for another spooky celebration here on the PikaNetwork and brought a few scary maps that you may like to see, why not see it for yourself on play.pika-network.net!

Special thanks to @EA0_2_0_8_, @Minecraft_leg, @Lt_Hammerman, and @Krekkers for being a part of this project and also a big thank you again to @JustThiemo for letting us make the community experience more events, new content on the Minigames community.

๐Ÿ—บ๏ธโžค Map Rating System!
  • Before we get started, we would like to recommend everyone to use our rating system so we can hear your feedback about the map and we can further improve our service to the community. With our rating system, you can vote on a scale of one to five about your opinions/experiences about the map you have encountered. At every end of your game, the rating system will pop up.
  • Click on your desired vote about the map and maybe we will pick one of the maps to be permanent on the Map Pool. Did you have a great experience? Did you have a bad one? Let us know!

1612214509074.png

• This season, we are giving you a total of 4 new maps on BedWars! Check them out here.
๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkinator

โ–ธ Are you brave enough to risk a fight on the cursed pumpkin lair? I heard they don't like visitors around here.

View attachment 33872

โ˜ ๏ธ Skeleto

โ–ธ Are they ghouls? Skeleton? Who knows, but what I do know is they have been summon from their deep slumber to finish what they started. I don't know what plans are they but hope it's not something too spooky.

View attachment 33875

๐Ÿš๏ธ Haunted Mansion

โ–ธ Some say that this structure has been built on an old temple and the ancient people didn't like what it was today, came back haunting the place, dare to know what's it all about?

View attachment 33882

๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Spooky Trouble

โ–ธ OMG ARE THOSE GIANT SPIDERS?! This place really gives me the creeps already. Do you wanna have fun with the hell spawns and have a spooky trouble?

View attachment 33883

• This season, we are giving you a total of 4 new maps on SkyWars! Check them out here.
๐ŸŒ“ Reanimate

โ–ธ Once was a peaceful place, some say a true paradise here was abandoned and became a spot for the dead.

View attachment 33885

๐Ÿฐ Granite Palace

โ–ธ A place out of nowhere that was abandoned by a precious king, no sign or where to be found.

View attachment 33886

๐Ÿฏ Aztec

โ–ธ A lost world has finally been found but beware lurking around, there may be traps nearby. Probably..

View attachment 33887

๐ŸŽƒ Spooky

โ–ธ Another world where the pumpkin reigns supreme throughout the land. Something you never see everyday.

View attachment 33890

• May or not be Halloween map submission but we appreciate the community voluntarily making maps. That is why we dedicated this next topic to the two maps built by the community and was accepted as a suggestion.

View attachment 33891

View attachment 33892

๐Ÿ“ That's all brewing for this year's Halloween, let us know your thoughts here on the thread, once again we hope that you have a Happy Halloween!
I am in there too??!?!? Thanks :D

RPS_GAMING

Finally, new maps in bedwars and skywars. Maps look pretty sick and cool๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽƒ
Less Gooooo

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
With the map update, we would like to hear your opinions about the new maps! If you have any thoughts about the maps, feel free to comment below with some constructive criticism ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rushing_Minion

Great Reporter
With the map update, we would like to hear your opinions about the new maps! If you have any thoughts about the maps, feel free to comment below with some constructive criticism ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dreadful Village map is very good, the person who made it deserves a rank Upgrade to Titan

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Though I haven't logged on to experience it myself I already think it'll amazing cause one specific person I mean a legend worked on it.

YellowFkash_75

Pika Lover
I liked the update my but bw maps are not good as they are so dark ik that it's bc of haloween but still
Will suggest not to put black wool

mai68mai68

Rare Pika

๐Ÿ—บ๏ธโžค Map Rating System!

1612214509074.png

๐ŸŽƒ Pumpkinator

View attachment 33872

โ˜ ๏ธ Skeleto

View attachment 33875

๐Ÿš๏ธ Haunted Mansion

View attachment 33882

๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ Spooky Trouble

View attachment 33883

๐ŸŒ“ Reanimate

View attachment 33885

๐Ÿฐ Granite Palace

View attachment 33886

๐Ÿฏ Aztec

View attachment 33887

๐ŸŽƒ Spooky

View attachment 33890

• May or may not be a Halloween map submission but we appreciate the community voluntarily making maps. That is why we dedicated this next topic to the two maps built by the community and was accepted as a suggestion.

View attachment 33891

View attachment 33892

The new Skywars and Bedwars maps are just AMAZING!
In my opinion, all the skywars maps are balance with chest and the blocks required to go mid.
The bedwars maps are really awesome for the people who plays aggressive.

At last, you all did a great job and I appreciate that!

Outscale

Banned
The maps look sick, nice update for Minigames players, hope they have fun playing ๐Ÿ˜„

Status
Not open for further replies.