Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Map Rotation Minigames - New Spooky Maps & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
If there was also some clean sky, those maps would look 10 times better but anyway good job for builder

Ranks:
Kit-PvP : Ultimate

Minigames :
VIP

OpFaction : God

OpPrison : Hitman

Practice : Silver

OPSkyBlock : SkyHero

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Thank you very much for adding new maps and i rly think you guys did a great job. I personally have been waiting for new maps for sometime now

Regards :yaychu:,
Toxic_Gear

Ganidhu_YT

With the map update, we would like to hear your opinions about the new maps! If you have any thoughts about the maps, feel free to comment below with some constructive criticism 😉
I really like most of the maps... Tbh I don't like Spooky Trouble map. Also you guys shouldn't remove other maps such as Lighthouse, Speedway, Airshow, e.t.c
This is just my personal opinion.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
I really like most of the maps... Tbh I don't like Spooky Trouble map. Also you guys shouldn't remove other maps such as Lighthouse, Speedway, Airshow, e.t.c
This is just my personal opinion.
They didn't remove the map, they just want player to try out the map and rate the map so those map can be staying permanently in the gamemode. PikaNetwork is lacking in maps, therefore those map are player submission, new maps or either reskinned / revamped map.

Those maps has been added back into the rotation, don't worry about those map being remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.