Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Miners

Status
Not open for further replies.

samthenoob

Legendary Pika
Username:
samthenoob

Suggestion:
Miners

Detailed description:
We all know there are mines but what if there were miners?

So we all have mines which we can go mine in but what if we could get ourselves mines using some special crafts which would mine for us near a gen for example if we made a ore gen and placed the miner and some chests it would start mining and putting it in the chest but to make it still a little difficult they couldnt mine cobble so we have to check on them and remove the cobble it would have stages and that would affect its speed and abilities like auto smelt and stuff. It would also have a capacity like 700 diamonds per day or so and to unlock more capacity you would need to do challenges

Their crafts would be like:

Tier 1 : stacks of iron blocks all around a diamond pickaxe in the crafting table

Tier 2: stacks of gold blocks all around a diamond pick

Tier 3: stacks of diamond blocks all around diamond pick

Reason(s):
It would make it more fun, interesting, and competitive.

Last edited:

Deprecated

Rare Pika
It wouldn't make it fun if you are not doing any work yourself, mines aren't competitive at all

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello samthenoob,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.