Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Minecraft crashing

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Minecraft crashes immediately whenever I try and use a texture pack in bedwars lobbies (On pikanetwork ONLY). Is it just me? Thank you!

FreePalestine

The Pika
Doesn’t happen to me. Is your texture pack version the version you use or other?

dwolp

Pika Member
I get crashes sometimes too, but when I restart minecraft it seems to be okay. Whenever I go into a bedwars game sometimes, in the middle of the game it just crashes lol. It probs something on my end, probably just mods or such.

NGaming

Great Reporter
I get crashes sometimes too, but when I restart minecraft it seems to be okay. Whenever I go into a bedwars game sometimes, in the middle of the game it just crashes lol. It probs something on my end, probably just mods or such.
He said about resource pack .

unleawshedwolf

Epic Pika
Good afternoon there,

Maybe a mod makes the game crash, it is recommended to remove it from this game and see the system page on windows to see how many giga of RAM and go to system requires of the mod. If the ram is close to system rams, this is the cause.

Have a good Ramadan.
UnleashedWolf

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Good afternoon there,

Maybe a mod makes the game crash, it is recommended to remove it from this game and see the system page on windows to see how many giga of RAM and go to system requires of the mod. If the ram is close to system rams, this is the cause.

Have a good Ramadan.
UnleashedWol
Nah, I removed my whole mods folder before, and the problem still occurred. I have 16 gigs of ram, which I think is more than enough, so that's not the problem either, but thanks for the help anyways.

Tsetro

Same here 😕
Minecraft crashes immediately whenever I try and use a texture pack in bedwars lobbies (On pikanetwork ONLY). Is it just me? Thank you!
been wondering whats the reason...

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Turn off connected textures from your minecraft settings and you should be good.
Its not really texture pack thats making your game crash.

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Turn off connected textures from your minecraft settings and you should be good.
Its not really texture pack thats making your game crash.
Idk how to thank you. This actually worked, thank you so much

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It took me months to figure this out. But at least I found it out before the end of 2020