Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Military Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Hey whats up everyone, CreeperPeeper here :D. Just wanted to quickly put across this idea that OpticLulz told me last night. I noticed no one had made a post on it so I guess i will. Basically its a second normal faction server called military faction. In this new faction server members would have the ability to buy ranks with in game money. However donators would still have a higher advantage with extra ranks. The reason many players may like this is because they will have the ability to gain perks they may not have the ability to afford or want to buy. My only question about this idea i have is would normal factions donators have to donate to this new server. As this seems silly if we do. For example im currently god on normal, i dont think i should buy god again. Not for a server thats technically the same.

N

Nignogery

So you mean remake OPFactions and remove all the OP enchantments and OP stuff? mkay..

Draegoner

Veteran
I find it obsurd how you have to pay for so many ranks in factions. its one of the reasons why i havent even attempted to play factions. Its too ''pay to win''.
The opfacs system i find better since you can achieve more with just ingame money, and then if you want extra perks you buy them.
With factions, i feel as though most of the perks are restricted to players who buy them.
So yeah basically make the rank system like opfacs. i agree with the suggestion:D

OP
OP
CreeperPeeper

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Yes it would be like normal factions just with a in game money rank system. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.