Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Mention (Small Addition)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Hellific

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
Hellific​

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)​

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful
Edit: Maybe even highlight the name if possible.

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.

Last edited:

DeathBoy

Banned
Minecraft Username:
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.
Also should be added the setting option to turn it off.

snipermine

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1 ᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
most client have a feature that allows you to get a custom colour when somone mentions your name in chat however, for people who dont have access this would be helpful +1

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
you can still highlight your username on lunar and other clients in any color you want, but ill still upvote this :)

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

trimpta

Use lunar client, it highlights your name in chat and makes it easy to see when you get mentioned
or labymod where you can play whatever sound you want when your name(or any text you want) comes up and you can highlight that message in any colour

TheDelKing

Pika Member
+1

I mean it's really useless since some mods have it but no reason to say no so

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
i think this is a good suggestion it should be in cuz if u r too populer or u have rank or got new rank like youtube or twich everyone just massage us and many times we afk or in working we cant see so this will be good +1

Aruent

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Hellific​

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)​

Detailed description:
Edit: Maybe even highlight the name if possible.

Reason(s):
+1

Florinyo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
would be good to add this since some of us dont have clients for name highlight

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello
[VETERAN] Hellific,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion to improve the server. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is upvoted by me.

Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello Hellific, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.