Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Memory Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thav01

Veteran
╔═══════════╗

PikaNetwork

╚═══════════╝

Hello Community,
Its 2017, and so I have decided to make another one of these threads! For those who don't know what I am referring to I created this Thread at the beginning of 2016.

I hope that everyone enjoys this one just as the other and have a great New Year!

══════════════════════════

Last Task
RqHysRA.jpg

Our last job before Christmas, PikaNetwork's core had an issue, all Admins were deployed to check it out!

══════════

Slendyy got Lost
HMvnWbx.jpg

Slendyy should have stuck with the Team, although he was close to finding the problem!

══════════

KayleeeSea's Mistake
ZNZYo2d.jpg

KayleeeSea made a mistake with fixing the problem and PizzaMC got stuck after the explosion!

══════════
Helpers Defense
UUVEmE7.jpg

What we didn't know was that close to the Staff Village was being attacked, the Helpers had to make a move!

══════════

The Boss Battle!
dapijms.jpg

Dangerous battles awaited us Admins also! (Slendyy's still lost, PizzaMC was out of commission)

══════════

Fixing the Problem
FldHBJx.jpg

Draegoner, Ultimatesaviour and myself took almost 3 hours to fix it, then we had to find everyone else!

══════════

Restoring the Damaged!
mZski57.jpg

We all know who to rely on when we have broken buildings! MrBas666 to the Rescue!

══════════

Christmas!
y7CywS4.jpg

With the issue being fixed, we were able to celebrate Christmas peacefully thanks to the Helpers that defended the Village!

══════════

Christmas Day
vfB0nq9.jpg

The Admins didn't even wake anyone else on Christmas!

══════════

The Meeting
PK0UWOV.jpg

Our Admin meeting to decide where we would go for our Christmas vacation.

══════════

Moderator Inspections
1PkHQsD.jpg

The Moderators were left in charge when we left for vacation, they checked the Nether to make sure everything was okay.

══════════

cheapsh0t was Late
5VTeICr.jpg

cheapsh0t woke up late again and couldn't find the other Moderators!

══════════

Vacation Begins!
wm5j6Zw.jpg

Travelling around the world! Admin Vacation begins, hyped! Photographer: RobinNijmeijer

══════════

Portugal!
hdibipq.jpg

We visited Portugal as well, Slendyy almost threw the camera on the floor!

══════════

Swimming!
nNef6Wp.jpg

TheBearKingHD should not have jumped, and now Slendyy followed him. GoodLuck getting back up!

══════════

Candy Shop
dAOlzQ2.jpg

The best place to visit! TheBearKingHD turned to a kid and started running around!

══════════

Lanterns in Japan!
6rcDtE9.jpg

I think RobinNijmeijer got upset because he had to hold the fire, or he was tired. 95% sure Draegoner will drop it

══════════

The Beach, Bahamas Islands!

NQgeS3L.jpg

Turns our RobinNijmeijer was just tired, he was still asleep. Photographer: xTheYox

══════════

Draegoner's Prank
6DZ4mGO.jpg

Draegoner playing a trick on KayleeeSea on the camping trip!

Hope you guys enjoyed them, this server will always be a great place for all of us!

Happy New Years,

Thav01

Verseh

Banned
╔═══════════╗

PikaNetwork

╚═══════════╝

Hello Community,
Its 2017, and so I have decided to make another one of these threads! For those who don't know what I am referring to I created this Thread at the beginning of 2016.

I hope that everyone enjoys this one just as the other and have a great New Year!

══════════════════════════

Last Task
RqHysRA.jpg

Our last job before Christmas, PikaNetwork's core had an issue, all Admins were deployed to check it out!

══════════

Slendyy got Lost
HMvnWbx.jpg

Slendyy should have stuck with the Team, although he was close to finding the problem!

══════════

KayleeeSea's Mistake
ZNZYo2d.jpg

KayleeeSea made a mistake with fixing the problem and PizzaMC got stuck after the explosion!

══════════
Helpers Defense
UUVEmE7.jpg

What we didn't know was that close to the Staff Village was being attacked, the Helpers had to make a move!

══════════

The Boss Battle!
dapijms.jpg

Dangerous battles awaited us Admins also! (Slendyy's still lost, PizzaMC was out of commission)

══════════

Fixing the Problem
FldHBJx.jpg

Draegoner, Ultimatesaviour and myself took almost 3 hours to fix it, then we had to find everyone else!

══════════

Restoring the Damaged!
mZski57.jpg

We all know who to rely on when we have broken buildings! MrBas666 to the Rescue!

══════════

Christmas!
y7CywS4.jpg

With the issue being fixed, we were able to celebrate Christmas peacefully thanks to the Helpers that defended the Village!

══════════

Christmas Day
vfB0nq9.jpg

The Admins didn't even wake anyone else on Christmas!

══════════

The Meeting
PK0UWOV.jpg

Our Admin meeting to decide where we would go for our Christmas vacation.

══════════

Moderator Inspections
1PkHQsD.jpg

The Moderators were left in charge when we left for vacation, they checked the Nether to make sure everything was okay.

══════════

cheapsh0t was Late
5VTeICr.jpg

cheapsh0t woke up late again and couldn't find the other Moderators!

══════════

Vacation Begins!
wm5j6Zw.jpg

Travelling around the world! Admin Vacation begins, hyped! Photographer: RobinNijmeijer

══════════

Portugal!
hdibipq.jpg

We visited Portugal as well, Slendyy almost threw the camera on the floor!

══════════

Swimming!
nNef6Wp.jpg

TheBearKingHD should not have jumped, and now Slendyy followed him. GoodLuck getting back up!

══════════

Candy Shop
dAOlzQ2.jpg

The best place to visit! TheBearKingHD turned to a kid and started running around!

══════════

Laterns in Japan!
6rcDtE9.jpg

I think RobinNijmeijer got upset because he had to hold the fire, or he was tired. 95% sure Draegoner will drop it

══════════

The Beach, Bahamas Islands!

NQgeS3L.jpg

Turns our RobinNijmeijer was just tired, he was still asleep. Photographer: xTheYox

══════════

Draegoner's Prank
6DZ4mGO.jpg

Draegoner playing a trick on KayleeeSea on the camping trip!

Hope you guys enjoyed them, this server will always be a great place for all of us!

Happy New Years,

Thav01

Haha, awesome.

Just ooone thing; "
Laterns in Japan!"

Kamerplant

Veteran
This is what you can call a good end of 2016 but a fresh start of 2017 (You should have been using the skin of my alt RobinNibor somehow that one has a skin)

DoXyYHD

Veteran
Was fun to watch all these images.
Nice work, whoever made these! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.