Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Memories...Memories...Memories #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Sometimes, looking at old minecraft photos from past seasons makes you feel moved and nostalgic. So, today I am going to share with you guys some photos of my golden days here in pika network! They will include mainly friends for example people that have been staff or donators now in order to show you the evolution of those legendary and pretty old members plus some special photos from events and stuff like that. Most of the players will be presented as 'easter eggs'. Photos will be from my 3rd season playing here. I hope you all enjoy:

Going to the 3rd season there had happened a big change! A became a donator! Look it's @Drummaster1995 too. There are also @Datisen and @Nydan12 some good old friends that I haven't seen for quite a long time..

2gv6byt.png

Speaking of good friends you can see @shannonxoxoxo too. She was a staff member back in the old day.

ojmgjm.png

During 3rd season I started a new project with vidal. It was a city again. Special credits to @Drummaster1995 and @Girl4life that halped us with city building <3. Nevertheless the town was on the sky and it's name was Sky-Pika-City. Cool, isn't it? You can see @Dream_Theater an old head-admin I called so as to set a warp. Sadly, it didnt get the warp as the season reset happened 1 week after the project was finished.

6nutmq.png

In that season @SeazarBD died due to a building accident. The legend says that his body is still there and waits for some curious explorers to find it in order to drain their souls. Lel just kidding. I was with him and @Sorny1993 and had some fun!

2ijp5kn.png

Then @SezarBD showed us his buildings and I froze up. That's why:

jzjzhl.png

14icqk2.png

The Helper @Taliesynn was there too and I asked for a selfie :p

21lpbt4.png

While I was exploring the end I took a photo of the void. See who is in chat! @Slendyy ! He was a ninja back in the old day!

5f1xcz.png

/warp pvp was really fun. I was with @Sorny1993 and we met @PizzaMC. Screenie ;D

vid4p0.png

Speaking of staff members you can see here a staff board of 3rd season plus some custom heads:

6suebn.png

I bought some of them from Pizzaland for my Sky-Pika-City. Ehm they cost me more than 10 stacks of emerald blocks but it was worth it!

25jjhqo.png

The head shop of Pizzaland. With @MrDarkness, Admin @MrHelloMan999, moderator @DutchTurms, builder @Flaminfury2728, ninja @boomKABOOM and samurai @SnowyWolves.

2r3gys3.png

Selfie with the builder @Flamingfury2728 and samurai @Silver_Booty on the backround.

wvq0rd.png

@PizzaMC has the Halloween spirit (easter egg @dgnielsen)

30065nk.png

Get ready for a nice event that happened some days later. The wedding of @Beast_GD and @Claire4177!
Guests that appear in the photo: @ayrtonLOl, @Flamingfury2728, @HpiBlitz, @Fl4me, @Silver_Booty,
@SnowyWolves, @DestructPVP, @PizzaMC and myself. It was really fun! <3

szg5e1.png

I have some more selfies with @MrHelloMan999, @DestructPVP and @Sorny1993 (last one inside the warp pvp arena #yolo) easter egg @HpiBlitz <3

8zpvrc.png

23l0a9w.png

2qd9x1l.png

To sum up, these are some documents from my 3rd season in pika. I included more ones as I promised you. 4th season photos coming tomorrow with many new adventures! I hope you enjoyed and remembered some good old times too if you belong to pika oldschool! Rate and comment if you wish <3

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Photos of Season number 4 coming soon! *SpoilAlert* Don't worry Rocky you are included <3 . Slendyy (and much more guys) get ready to recall some good times too!!! :D

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Love love love and love nothing to say....

Missing old days...

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Omg so many old players
Legend69
Panoskapos007
Razorblade11
Rx8killer
Sone i forgot them D:

OP
OP
Wither

Wither

Veteran
Yeah, these old days were epic! Glad to see that you all remember and like them. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.