Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Meet me! [TheRealLew]

TheRealLew

Since I'm new to the server, I thought I'd post a little introduction post!(idk here's a picture of when I caught my first fish, no clue how old I was lol):-)

2002.JPG

Hi everyone, my IGN is TheRealLew but you can call me just Lew or my real name Matt. Currently 24 living in the US with my GF Olivia, wanted to find a prison server where I can casually play and vibe with the community. I currently work as a claims representative for a fortune 500 insurance company so if anyone is getting car insurance, I'm your guy lol. A few year ago I graduated from university with a degree in Music Education, so if you wanna learn more about music or just want some music recommendations, hit me up!

Since I mostly work from my home office so I will most likely be AFK on the server around the clock. I really just would like to serve as a resource for everyone. Like I said, I play pretty casually so I bought a private mine and when I'm not using it I'll be opening it up for everyone to use. If anyone needs anything or just wants to chat, feel free to reach out to me through discord (Lew#1954), that's the best way to contact me.

I keep to myself most of the time so I'll be grinding and mostly trading but I thought it might be nice for me to just post on the forum so that some of the old timers meet me. Happy to be playin with all of yall and I'm wishing everyone good luck in this new season!!!:yaychu:

P.S I will give a Boss Kit to the first person that can guess in the comments below what instrument I play. (Hint: the instrument that I play uses reeds!)

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
Hey there
Nice to know about you bud
I don't know much about musical instruments so I would skip guessing.
I hope you are having a good time playing on the server.
You can always reach out to me on the forums if you need any help :D