Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

MasterDandy - Introduction remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello pikacrafter,

this is the remake of my introduction as my old one was too outdated, as you can see over here: https://pika-network.net/threads/masterdandy-introducing-myself.13148/
i decided to remake the thread as my old one was not using a proper grammar and just looks stupid after all
*pls don't look at it, it's embarassing*

so mainly this thread was made by me just so those new players who dig into the deep pika web know who i was.

I am a 14 years old idiot that is lucky enough to get myself into a staff position in pika network. I started off as a trial helper on february 26th, not going to lie, it was one of the most painful position to be on as we as a trials don't get much permissions to many commands such as /bans. Therefore we were mocked, disrespected and etc etc although it was for the best to test out patience and our hardwork. 3 Months later i am able to get myself into a server helper position until it was removed and get me into a higher position which is my current position right now, pvp helper. Being a pvp helper is not the easiest job as you might think, we do not just /ban people for calling us a "kid", that's not how it works, we must follow the rules and always listen to our elders to get a better experience. I personally love being a staff member as it makes me feel like a more important character in my life, people treated me with respect, appreciated what i do for them and etc. Sure, there are always going to be haters who hate on you for literally everything, but that's ok, that is just part of living. Speaking about life, becoming a staff team in this huge community give me more interest about things to do in my life and give me a lot of useful lessons that i will always remember. For example, i learn how to act and speak more maturely in handling a lot of stuff, my english improve, and etc. Im happy to have been part of this community, i won't forget this time ever as it gives me much experience and lesson to take.

Regards,
MasterDandy

Shorter Version + Extras:
-IGN: MasterDandy (Main) / KelpoKappa (Alt)
-Current role: PvP Helper
-Real Life Name: Dandy (surprise)
-Current age: 14
-Birthday date: 24th may 2017
-Talent: can go from pc to fridge and come back to pc in just 5 seconds

Special thanks to these guys for being one of the best friend i've had along my journey (May be updated):
-Princess2009HD
-xXRedAssasinXx / IPickle / Robinskit (holy damn man)
-Farhaan_ayob
-Yassin_ayob (don't know his new ign cuz he keeps updating it)
-Hyperxxir
-User2
-xRubyMC
-SmashArmsHD (Poor guy)
-Lavandu (Begs to be on the list)
-DqrkneZz (Christina lover <Christina is a boy btw>)
*i don't have the best memory so i may update this if i ever remember anyone. Sorry if someone who deserve this place is not here

Respectable people along my way:
-TheBearKingHD
-MrBas666 (Illuminati confirmed)
-Whitei520 (Senpaiii)
-Snorlax13HD
-WhySoMad
-DoXyYHD (Epic name)
-RockyGaming
*Just as the "friend list", this list shall be updated if i remember more people that deserves my respect

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyDandy

RandyDandy

Veteran
I just noticed that my old thread was actually removed/disappeared somewhere deep in the ocean, so you can't view it anyways

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello pikacrafter,

this is the remake of my introduction as my old one was too outdated, as you can see over here: https://pika-network.net/threads/masterdandy-introducing-myself.13148/
i decided to remake the thread as my old one was not using a proper grammar and just looks stupid after all
*pls don't look at it, it's embarassing*

so mainly this thread was made by me just so those new players who dig into the deep pika web know who i was.

I am a 14 years old idiot that is lucky enough to get myself into a staff position in pika network. I started off as a trial helper on february 26th, not going to lie, it was one of the most painful position to be on as we as a trials don't get much permissions to many commands such as /bans. Therefore we were mocked, disrespected and etc etc although it was for the best to test out patience and our hardwork. 3 Months later i am able to get myself into a server helper position until it was removed and get me into a higher position which is my current position right now, pvp helper. Being a pvp helper is not the easiest job as you might think, we do not just /ban people for calling us a "kid", that's not how it works, we must follow the rules and always listen to our elders to get a better experience. I personally love being a staff member as it makes me feel like a more important character in my life, people treated me with respect, appreciated what i do for them and etc. Sure, there are always going to be haters who hate on you for literally everything, but that's ok, that is just part of living. Speaking about life, becoming a staff team in this huge community give me more interest about things to do in my life and give me a lot of useful lessons that i will always remember. For example, i learn how to act and speak more maturely in handling a lot of stuff, my english improve, and etc. Im happy to have been part of this community, i won't forget this time ever as it gives me much experience and lesson to take.

Regards,
MasterDandy

Shorter Version + Extras:
-IGN: MasterDandy (Main) / KelpoKappa (Alt)
-Current role: PvP Helper
-Real Life Name: Dandy (surprise)
-Current age: 14
-Birthday date: 24th may 2017
-Talent: can go from pc to fridge and come back to pc in just 5 seconds

Special thanks to these guys for being one of the best friend i've had along my journey (May be updated):
-Princess2009HD
-xXRedAssasinXx / IPickle / Robinskit (holy damn man)
-Farhaan_ayob
-Yassin_ayob (don't know his new ign cuz he keeps updating it)
-Hyperxxir
-User2
-xRubyMC
-SmashArmsHD (His arms are actually weak)
*i don't have the best memory so i may update this if i ever remember anyone. Sorry if someone who deserve this place is not here

Respectable people along my way:
-TheBearKingHD
-MrBas666 (Don't change your name, daddy)
-Whitei520 (Senpaiii)
-Snorlax13HD
-WhySoMad
-DoXyYHD (Epic name)
-RockyGaming
*Just as the "friend list", this list shall be updated if i remember more people that deserves my respect
Just saying, you're mature so the age doesn't matter at all, keep up the great work. :)

OP
OP
RandyDandy

RandyDandy

Veteran
Nice to meet you mesturdundie
51d61b7027b6bae1d4905a3de2842290.png
miester devid va

MrBas666

Veteran
Make them proud bud even tho i wont be here to mess with you. Ill always be in the shadows lurking for another chance of roasting.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Where's Darwin? Oh nevermind, at least you became a staff again!

Status
Not open for further replies.