Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Maps in Bedwars

blazesmiles__

Hey there! I've been playing PikaNetwork bedwars for about a year now. I have noticed that you have added old maps and new maps every now and then, I suggest you to maybe either put together the old and new maps OR add maps because sometimes I don't really like seeing the maps over and over again. This is just a suggestion, but you could do whatever you want since its your server!

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey there! I've been playing PikaNetwork bedwars for about a year now. I have noticed that you have added old maps and new maps every now and then, I suggest you to maybe either put together the old and new maps OR add maps because sometimes I don't really like seeing the maps over and over again. This is just a suggestion, but you could do whatever you want since its your server!
If you want to make a suggestion, put it here so it can be upvoted by other players too and soon be noticed by the staff team.

WildAbbee

Banned
i think they already do map rotations which is basically what you are suggesting, some old maps are removed temporarily and some new maps are added back

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
not the right place to post suggestions
and in suggestions give ideas or themes for new maps
dont just say WE WANT NEW MAPS
how they suppose to work on maps if u dont even tell what kinda maps u want

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
not the right place to post suggestions
and in suggestions give ideas or themes for new maps
dont just say WE WANT NEW MAPS
how they suppose to work on maps if u dont even tell what kinda maps u want
he probably doesn't know that there's also a rotation with the maps

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
and now there's like a new rotational maps, I love speedway and airshow so much, I'm so glad that they're back
SPEEDWAY is the best map ever
who ever created that maps needs to be paid all his life without him doing any work ever
airshow is cool too i like it but nothing beats speed way
4v4 the best map is BONEDRY it is as good as speed way

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
SPEEDWAY is the best map ever
who ever created that maps needs to be paid all his life without him doing any work ever
airshow is cool too i like it but nothing beats speed way
4v4 the best map is BONEDRY it is as good as speed way
I agree