Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Map Testers

Who agrees?

• Total voters

lightninggamer1

Epic Pika
The maps that Pika makes are amazing in design but bad in actual gameplay. This is due to the fact of where they make the islands. It would be much better to have a team of players who are experienced and make them test the map and give their feedback. There are lots of good players in the community and in the staff team. This would add more originality to pika and would be much more fun to play on maps like Utopia.

This is a thread just to give an idea. If you agree, please bump and upvote.

Sincerely,
lightninggamer1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

If you want to suggest something about the server, you can do it HERE. Make sure to read THIS before suggesting.

Apo2xd

Veteran
So you are saying that they must have builders?

Hellific

Veteran
Hey there,

I'd go with a neutral on this one. My experience playing on PikaNetwork so far, I've not come across any gameplay errors, though, I do sometimes get lag backed from snow there is now in the christmas maps. I would definitely not mind having a builder team (aka map testers) though.

Apo2xd

Veteran
Hey there,

I'd go with a neutral on this one. My experience playing on PikaNetwork so far, I've not come across any gameplay errors, though, I do sometimes get lag backed from snow there is now in the christmas maps. I would definitely not mind having a builder team (aka map testers) though.
This is not a suggestion, also if he suggests about builders it will get denied... By the way hes saying about "map testers" and not about builders.

Hellific

Veteran
This is not a suggestion, also if he suggests about builders it will get denied... By the way hes saying about "map testers" and not about builders.
This is indeed not a suggestion, pretty sure isn't meant to be either. He's asking for an opinion and that's what I gave him.

Apo2xd

Veteran
This is indeed not a suggestion, pretty sure isn't meant to be either. He's asking for an opinion and that's what I gave him.
I respect your opinion the only thing I've said is that if he suggests about builders it will get denied because it has been already suggested and denied.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Pika doesn't even have good amount of builders and u r expecting map testers

Hellific

Veteran
I respect your opinion the only thing I've said is that if he suggests about builders it will get denied because it has been already suggested and denied.
I guess you're right. But same was for YouTube and Twitch ranks as well, it still got added. Maybe builder might get added as well if more people suggest it.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hallo,
We are open for all criticisms as long as you can point out where the problem is, and how we can improve. You may DM me/marktin on discord EA0_2_0_8_#4947/ MarktinTHB#1233 about the map issues. Thanks

Critical

Epic Pika
Hallo,
We are open for all criticisms as long as you can point out where the problem is, and how we can improve. You may DM me/marktin on discord EA0_2_0_8_#4947/ MarktinTHB#1233 about the map issues. Thanks
too staffy