Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars (MAP;Submission) Dragon Sanctuary - Solos/Duos (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
(MAP) [Nameless] - BW Solos/Duos

Detailed description:
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. This map is the one for Solos/Duos, right now it's nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 4 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @ErnestPogi and @tlang.

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

(Updated)
P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Reason(s):
Pika-Network's Solos/Duos Bedwars only has a few maps in total, and that in itself gets boring playing in it again and again, so here I am suggesting a new map to be added in the upcoming minigames update and to actually see some player-made maps in bedwars would be great. This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

Last edited:

Zxga

Great Reporter
Hello _ItsToby25,​
I like this map, but I'm still neutral. Why?

Try to improve spawn islands, in my opinion it needs to be longer behind the house, but shorter on sides.
I'd also make it so players need same amount of block from one base to other and to diamond generators.

Everything else is decent.

OP
OP
_ImSiwan

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Hello _ItsToby25,​
I like this map, but I'm still neutral. Why?

Try to improve spawn islands, in my opinion it needs to be longer behind the house, but shorter on sides.
I'd also make it so players need same amount of block from one base to other and to diamond generators.

Everything else is decent.
Expanding the island to the back isn't necessary.
Also all the distance are equal blocks, yes I counted it.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Expanding the island to the back isn't necessary.
Also all the distance are equal blocks, yes I counted it.
Not necessary but I recommended because it would probably look better and maybe people will be able to clutch easier(?)

Unawarely

The Pika
lmao it would be funny if some hypixel admin was like ooh, I've noticed them stealing our maps, and then they just took your map and installed it to hypixel bedwars

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
lmao it would be funny if some hypixel admin was like ooh, I've noticed them stealing our maps, and then they just took your map and installed it to hypixel bedwars
XD
fr that will be funny
but there are tons of server copying hypixel maps, 99%wont be us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.