Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions making Damage Indicators mod illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ovqrclock

Suggestion:
making Damage Indicators mod illegal

Detailed description:
Damage Indicators use is that it shows health,mob type and the effects if the mob has any.
This also works on multiplayer servers on players.
I believe this gives an huge advantage in opfactions since people use it for just like many other unspecified servers knowing when to crit and combo someone when hes at his lowest.
It's an unfair advantage compared to other players therefore it should not be a thing in OP-Factions an very PVP based server.

Reason(s):
If you think about it,seeing that someone is lower on health as compared to someone else,wouldn't that encourage targeting?
That would be an extremely unfair advantage.

Example(s):
Go and see it for yourself

iiRage

Banned
I agree with you absolutely so here you have my vote +1

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ovqrclock

Suggestion:
making Damage Indicators mod illegal

Detailed description:
Damage Indicators use is that it shows health,mob type and the effects if the mob has any.

This also works on multiplayer servers on players.

I believe this gives an huge advantage in opfactions since people use it for just like many other unspecified servers knowing when to crit and combo someone when hes at his lowest.

It's an unfair advantage compared to other players therefore it should not be a thing in OP-Factions an very PVP based server.

Reason(s):
If you think about it,seeing that someone is lower on health as compared to someone else,wouldn't that encourage targeting?

That would be an extremely unfair advantage.

Example(s):
Go and see it for yourself
You technically shouldn't make suggestion about the rules, but either way +1 to this

Status
Not open for further replies.