Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Making Axe Skill easier to grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn​

Suggestion:
Making Axe Skill easier to grind​

Detailed description:
OP-Factions just had some huge pvp changes which the community likes a lot.

Although there is still one problem and that is the amount of time it takes to max out axe skill level.

People can level up max skill though killing blazes and they receive 5 axe exp per blaze kill. It takes 30 MILLION axe xp to max out axe skill therefore if someone wants to level up axes to max they will have to grind 6 MILLION BLAZES

That's not only time consuming but also very tiring it would take someone weeks to only level it up to max and after that the season will reset so people lose their interest in it. back in the days when axe mcmmo existed we could max our axe levels by grinding around 80k mobs and now op factions finally fixed axes but it's extremely time consuming therefore it should be fixed.

You guys should make it so on 150k to 200k blaze mobkills we max our axe skills to level 100 which is still more then what most people used to grind but I am pretty sure not a lot of people will have problem grinding 200k rather then 6 million.​

Reason(s):
It would make axe grinding easier and give people time to do other stuff like raiding pvping base building and many more.​

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
+1

I believe they should make it easier to grind axe skills since we only get 5 xp per kill would be better if they can increase it!

And yes it will take weeks and weeks to just max out one skill so I highly recommend accepting this suggestion 😁

ir_n

The Pika
+1 axes are useless without levels, and the levels are so hard to get.

GuzHunter

+1 I agree, very good suggestion, levels take a crap ton of time and without levels on an axe, we shouldnt even have one

IamNotApexYT2

Username:
zAerxn

Suggestion:
Making Axe Skill easier to grind

Detailed description:
OP-Factions just had some huge pvp changes which the community likes a lot.

Although there is still one problem and that is the amount of time it takes to max out axe skill level.

People can level up max skill though killing blazes and they receive 5 axe exp per blaze kill. It takes 30 MILLION axe xp to max out axe skill therefore if someone wants to level up axes to max they will have to grind 6 MILLION BLAZES

That's not only time consuming but also very tiring it would take someone weeks to only level it up to max and after that the season will reset so people lose their interest in it. back in the days when axe mcmmo existed we could max our axe levels by grinding around 80k mobs and now op factions finally fixed axes but it's extremely time consuming therefore it should be fixed.

You guys should make it so on 150k to 200k blaze mobkills we max our axe skills to level 100 which is still more then what most people used to grind but I am pretty sure not a lot of people will have problem grinding 200k rather then 6 million.

Reason(s):
It would make axe grinding easier and give people time to do other stuff like raiding pvping base building and many more.
daddy zaerxn i totally agree and accept this suggestion cuz im not killing 6 million blazes

Status
Not open for further replies.