Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Making Axe Skill easier to grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
Username:
zAerxn​

Suggestion:
Making Axe Skill easier to grind​

Detailed description:
OP-Factions just had some huge pvp changes which the community likes a lot.

Although there is still one problem and that is the amount of time it takes to max out axe skill level.

People can level up max skill though killing blazes and they receive 5 axe exp per blaze kill. It takes 30 MILLION axe xp to max out axe skill therefore if someone wants to level up axes to max they will have to grind 6 MILLION BLAZES

That's not only time consuming but also very tiring it would take someone weeks to only level it up to max and after that the season will reset so people lose their interest in it. back in the days when axe mcmmo existed we could max our axe levels by grinding around 80k mobs and now op factions finally fixed axes but it's extremely time consuming therefore it should be fixed.

You guys should make it so on 150k to 200k blaze mobkills we max our axe skills to level 100 which is still more then what most people used to grind but I am pretty sure not a lot of people will have problem grinding 200k rather then 6 million.​

Reason(s):
It would make axe grinding easier and give people time to do other stuff like raiding pvping base building and many more.​

ThrillFly

Suggestion: Upvoted

Hello,

i have read your suggestion, i have upvoted it

Last edited:

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
i agree but 150k blazes is barely anything lol , at least make it like 1 mill blazes. People would get to overpowered because of the max skill.

OP
OP
zAerxn

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
i agree but 150k blazes is barely anything lol , at least make it like 1 mill blazes. People would get to overpowered because of the max skill.
Everyone knows no one would manually kill 1 million mobs that's legit slave work and most people will use autoclicker 150-200k is the perfect amount and back in the days mcmmo was 80-90k to max it.

_drip_

Rare Pika
Everyone knows no one would manually kill 1 million mobs that's legit slave work and most people will use autoclicker 150-200k is the perfect amount and back in the days mcmmo was 80-90k to max it.
zAerxn he not brain to think about that so forget about it u cant convince him

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
Ive been grinding for like 6 hours now, im at 120k blazes killed lmao

BjornNabuursss

Pika Lover
talking about back in the day there was no max mcmmo, axes would be good at 60k mcmmo but guess you never were that OG

OP
OP
zAerxn

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
talking about back in the day there was no max mcmmo, axes would be good at 60k mcmmo but guess you never were that OG
it was 15k but alright and you are not in your "back in the days" are you? people used to defend 16 hrs most servers have 4-6hr defending now time changed and so did everyone and no one cares about being anyone being an og or not just cause you love to slave doesn't mean others also like slaving. me and all of my factions would rather move to another server or game then grinding for 6 hrs a day. if you dont agree with my suggestion you can downvote and make your own to see if anyone agrees with your slave work suggestion

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello zAerxn,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.