Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make the sky building limit higher!

Who wants the sky limit to be higher?

• Yes i would like the sky limit to be 400

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No i would not

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
i was thinking and i think we should make the sky block limit on galactic from 256 to 400

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
The 256 hight limit is the normal hight limit and idk why you want it to be higher? Its a stupid idea... If its so you can make a bigger base its still a stupid idea.. Cuz basicly u need a grinder and thats it.. The rest of the base fill with water chunk..

OP
OP
OoTakedaOo

OoTakedaOo

Pika Member
The 256 hight limit is the normal hight limit and idk why you want it to be higher? Its a stupid idea... If its so you can make a bigger base its still a stupid idea.. Cuz basicly u need a grinder and thats it.. The rest of the base fill with water chunk..
you have a point but there would be more space and stuff to explore and 256 seems very low

DODE2K

Veteran

Reason: The sky build limit in normal vanilla Minecraft is 256
And I am not saying that there is no way to increase the Build limit, no there is actually a way to do that but it will cause tremendous amount of lag across the server.

So IAm totally against increasing the build limit

NickTill

The sky limit is almost universally 256 blocks on most servers. Not to say that being generic is always a good thing, but in this situation i do believe it is true. A raiding environment is more lively with a build limit being smaller (bases easier to find). Thank you for making the suggestion, however i believe it is better if we do keep our limit at 256. Lag reasons as well factor in on this situation. Anyways, thanks for your suggestion,

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
i was thinking and i think we should make the sky block limit on galactic from 256 to 400
OoTakedaOo I don't think that is a Good Idea.. The Server could lag more if the Skylimit will increase,not only in Galactix but also might affect the other Severs.

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
OoTakedaOo I don't think that is a Good Idea.. The Server could lag more if the Skylimit will increase,not only in Galactix but also might affect the other Severs.
Agree, 256 is default limit and it should stay like that cuz building 4 walls to it is a pain in the but.... And making it 400 oh please

Status
Not open for further replies.