Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Make scamming illegal in OPprison

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityember

Epic Pika
Username:
cityember

Suggestion:
Make scamming illegal in OPprison

Detailed description:
Scamming is illegal in skyblock and survival, but is legal in PvP based gamemodes. However, OP Prison needs scamming to be illegal and have same punishment as skyblock scamming

Reason(s):
OP Prison does not really count as pvp based gamemodes, yes it have pvp, but skyblock has pvp too, but is not PvP based. Also, Op prison has had a long history of scamming, and recently someone asked "why is it legal", the answer is it should not be legal, since it is a mining based gamemode.

Last edited:

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Hello, more detailed suggestions have a much higher chance at getting accepted then those with little to no reasoning. Although I agree with your suggestion, more reasoning and examples would be more beneficial.

OP
OP
C

cityember

Epic Pika
Hello, more detailed suggestions have a much higher chance at getting accepted then those with little to no reasoning. Although I agree with your suggestion, more reasoning and examples would be more beneficial.
thanks for the suggestion of editing to my suggestion.
I edited it a bit.
however, it is a simple suggestion and I ambad at. writing. my space bar is broken

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Lol, hopefully you will get your space bar fixed soon! :-)

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello cityember,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes to rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.