Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Make Raiding outpost claimable/raidable after 2 or 3 days of grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
DanielT_

Suggestion:
Make Raiding outpost claimable/raidable after 2 or 3 days of grace

Detailed description:
Why 2/3 days? Its a "raiding" outpost, and raiding is enabled after grace. So in the raiding outpost world after 2/3 days of grace there would be enabled tnt. It would really help the factions to gain some more value in grace. Because the main way how to gain value is just grinding the whole day and placing spawners. It's really awful eco. I don't want to change it tho. I suggest this to add another smaller or just normal "eco" that will make some more money in grace period. Also if you think it's too overpowered the raiding outpost could give 0.5% value less, and less powerful rewards than after grace it will give better value and better rewards, and also it would be more fun for the players to play in grace not only grind, trench, gen, water for 7/8 days.​

Reason(s):
Mentioned all I wanted above.​

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
im getting more and more excuses to freeload +1

(character limit is dumb)

CallMeDqrkneZz

Epic Pika
If ur a pro upvote this and don’t read anything!

50 character thing is annoying please remove ♥️

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey _LegitKiller_,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Raiding outpost will be available when grace ends.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.