Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make New Maps

Do U want any new maps

• Total voters

hand_combo

Pika Lover
umm i want to say this maps are getting older and boring.I request to make new better maps.1 guy made a nether type map for 4v4 i dont know if he is lazy or idk...so pls reply and ya know pls add new maps.a new map rotation or try to get a lava ice type maps for this server.so i want to say that adding new maps may add many players to the server :)

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
First of all, they won't add Zarzul or Crypt because they don't want to copy Hypixel anymore. Second of all, UTOPIA is kind of the worst map to have ever existed (opinion).

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
First of all, they won't add Zarzul or Crypt because they don't want to copy Hypixel anymore. Second of all, UTOPIA is kind of the worst map to have ever existed (opinion).
I agree utopia is not that good (personal opinion).

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
Yes they want to make there own maps which is great ,so it's will take time to get new maps

OP
OP
hand_combo

hand_combo

Pika Lover
like if they really watch this they would like reply this cause thats how it works right?

NoobieChips

Pika Lover
heck yea! i wouldnt mind new maps. playing on the same maps is making me smooth brained xD