Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make Mining Spawners Strikeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxxy17

Banned
Minecraft Username
moxxy17

Suggestion:
Make Mining Spawners Strikeable

Detailed description:
Hello,

A few of you may know me, as I play OP-Factions here on Pika-Network. Recently, as the new map has begun, I have noticed a multitude of issues and here is one of them that I feel needs to be instantly disallowed as it ruins the point of factions entirely. Currently, you are allowed to mine spawners while getting raided. Factions spend time making a cannon on you, and once they are getting through you can just go mine your spawners and it takes a little bit from your balance and go place them again. This defeats the entire purpose of factions, you are supposed to go raid for more value for your own faction, so the raid is actually worth. What's the point when you breach the other faction and all their spawners are mined?

Now, there is already a plugin that doesn't allow you to mine spawners when an enemy is nearby, but this never really works. If they mess up and aren't near your base, you can mine all your spawners in less than a minute. It just wastes the faction that's raiding time.

Big factions have been almost getting raided, and when the other players are outnumbering them, and or breaching their base, they mine everything, and it's really not hard to place again when you already have money in your balance to buy XP.​

Reason(s):
It defeats the point of factions, why raid when you get nothing out of it, except them, just placing their spawners back the next day.

Ladders: 3
Ladder 1: 3 strikes
Ladder 2: 5 strikes
Ladder 5: 7 strikes​

Example(s):
Any other competitive factions server has this rule.

AvidTheDestroyer

Pika Member
+1, Since Cannoning Kinda sucks and its hard for others to make one or find one that is working in the server.

IgnFold

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
moxxy17

Suggestion:
Make Mining Spawners Strikeable

Detailed description:
Hello,

A few of you may know me, as I play OP-Factions here on Pika-Network. Recently, as the new map has begun, I have noticed a multitude of issues and here is one of them that I feel needs to be instantly disallowed as it ruins the point of factions entirely. Currently, you are allowed to mine spawners while getting raided. Factions spend time making a cannon on you, and once they are getting through you can just go mine your spawners and it takes a little bit from your balance and go place them again. This defeats the entire purpose of factions, you are supposed to go raid for more value for your own faction, so the raid is actually worth. What's the point when you breach the other faction and all their spawners are mined?

Now, there is already a plugin that doesn't allow you to mine spawners when an enemy is nearby, but this never really works. If they mess up and aren't near your base, you can mine all your spawners in less than a minute. It just wastes the faction that's raiding time.

Big factions have been almost getting raided, and when the other players are outnumbering them, and or breaching their base, they mine everything, and it's really not hard to place again when you already have money in your balance to buy XP.

Reason(s):
It defeats the point of factions, why raid when you get nothing out of it, except them, just placing their spawners back the next day.

Ladders: 3

Ladder 1: 3 strikes

Ladder 2: 5 strikes

Ladder 5: 7 strikes

Example(s):
Any other competitive factions server has this rule.
+1

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey moxxy17,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented soon!​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.