Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Make it so cobble generators have a chanse to generate ores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Minecraft Username
minecraft_leg

Suggestion:
Make it so cobble generators have a chanse to generate ores

Detailed description:
instead of getting an cobble 100% of the time it now has a chanse to spawn diffrent ores.

my un educated suggestion is:

cobble: 53%
Coal ore: 25%
Iron oren: 10%
gold ore: 7%
diamond ore: 3%
emerald ore: 2%​

Reason(s):
Most populair skyblock servers have this feature. because it just makes sence, it gives the player a 3rd option to grind money, which are : spawners, farming, cobble gen.

by simply having this feature you're able to keep up with these more populair servers, because pika already has a decent player base which would allow us to grow even further​

Example(s):
this isnt an attempt to advertise for a diffrent server, but as an example to make our server better: pvpwars.net

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
its already added just check /redeem if ur pickaxes mcmmo good so u will have more chance to get ores

OP
OP
Minecraft_leg

Minecraft_leg

Banned
its already added just check /redeem if ur pickaxes mcmmo good so u will have more chance to get ores
oh damn i didnt know that. although having it locked behind a mcmmo wall isnt that ideal ofcourse, do you know how any levels u need for it to be decent? im quiete curious now

keiko

The Pika
+1
i dont play OPsb
but ok
*post farming*

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Minecraft_leg,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.