Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make Ingame cosmetics cheaper

Minecraft Username:
ExtendedClutch

Suggestion:
Make Ingame cosmetics cheaper

Detailed description:
As we all know , none of the cosmectics are cheaper than 35k . To get a good IG cosmetics u need to open many mystery boxes . But u need to have a rank at Minigames to open the higher mystery boxes , Many of the low tier mystery boxes have the same cosmetics like "Explosion Death Animation" , "R.I.P Sign Death Animation" , etc . And it takes forever to earn coins by just grinding , u need like 250 or more wins (Imagine this , U need atleast 10 mins or more to get 1 win , 2500 mins to get 250 wins , but if u don't get high kills every game u need more than 250 wins to get 35k coins , basically 2500 mins = 41 hours ) to get the 35k coins that u will spent on a 1 Cosmetic , 1! . Whereas if u want the higher tier IG Cosmetics u need 50k coins . And not only that , If u get a good cosmetics most of them requires a rank . So basically its almost impossible to earn the cosmetic that we want .​

Reason(s):
ITS WAY TOOO EXPENSIVE!!1!11!​

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
+1 I am also tired of this I want to make cool videos with pig kill messages but it is 50k and i have been grinding till 37k for a year so it is hard!

NGaming

Great Reporter
Wait wdym 10 minutes for 1 win that’s not true

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
+1 ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
+1
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

OP
OP
ExtendedClutch
I like how it is now the more you play the more you earn so neutral
The thing is not everyone got time for 50 mins game every of their game + u would'nt happen to get a 50 mins game do u? Its either the other teams rushing u or u rushing the other teams , if u AFK the other teams will rush u neitherless

NGaming

Great Reporter
The thing is not everyone got time for 50 mins game every of their game + u would'nt happen to get a 50 mins game do u? Its either the other teams rushing u or u rushing the other teams , if u AFK the other teams will rush u neitherless
I don't understand what you're trying to say

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
i didint UnderStand But ok ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Wdym?ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Wdym?ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
idk ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Lukonce

Great Reporter
I don't think this will be a thing as there are players who spend these many coins for cosmetics and if it gets cheaper it will be not a good review from their side.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
+1 Something bla bla lol XD lmao

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
1+
I agree just cause I've been playing Pika minigames almost everyday and Bedwars coins are the most pain thing to get. At least make them 15k or 20k, cause Bedwars coins are so hard to get if you don't have a booster or even good skill. Also every Bedwars game takes about 5 minutes the least if your team is rushing so fast, but if your team is rushing normally it can take up to 10 minutes, and if the teams are all good as your team might take 15 minutes or even wait for world border to start moving and beds destroyed.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
+1 ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
testmane23123
-1 just get more kills and wins. Getting coins is not difficult. They should add a system to gift coins though.