Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make fireball aim accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umayyyyyyyyy

Minecraft Username:
Umayyyyyyyyy​

Suggestion:
Make fireball aim accurate​

Detailed description:
Aiming fireballs in long range, the angle will just
Move and basically it made fb useless(for me). Fireball jumping is scuffed because it will lag you or give you less kb as it should give you.​

Reason(s):
Ok so, base on my experience, you can rarely fb jump because of low kb and it will lag you, 2nd, if ur gonna snipe using a fireball, it will just go to random places, like it will just go up, go down, go left and right, can you like make it straight accurate because basically if ur gonna buy and snipe a guy from a distance, it will just move around the target​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Umayyyyyyyyy

Suggestion:
Make fireball aim accurate

Detailed description:
Aiming fireballs in long range, the angle will just

Move and basically it made fb useless(for me). Fireball jumping is scuffed because it will lag you or give you less kb as it should give you.

Reason(s):
Ok so, base on my experience, you can rarely fb jump because of low kb and it will lag you, 2nd, if ur gonna snipe using a fireball, it will just go to random places, like it will just go up, go down, go left and right, can you like make it straight accurate because basically if ur gonna buy and snipe a guy from a distance, it will just move around the target
Already suggested many times and denied for reason of this being a glitch

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Already suggested and i suggest that you do not suggest that

NitroFistGaming

Pika Lover
If it's a glitch, then it should probably be identified by the network and it should be fixed.

hkclimber

I am a hypixel player, but hypixel is really laggy nowadays , so i play pika please make the fireball kb like hypixel because fireball jumping is fun and its so good if added into bedwars :) i hope mods add this feature

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Umayyyyyyyyy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.