Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make certain ranks negate fall damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
PermaBanned

Suggestion:
Make certain ranks negate fall damage.

Detailed description:
Most ranks on opf now are pretty much identical in terms of perks so why not spice it up and add smth unique. Make it so starting from certain ranks (maybe legend - immortal or god - immortal) dont take fall damage AT ALL anymore. Its kinda annoying how you can die to fall damage and i think this would be a very cool way to add some uniqueness into the donator ranks.​

Reason(s):
Dying to fall damage is sad.
Only difference between god and immortal ranks are the ability to have bold and italic names for immortal and slightly better gear.​

Example(s):

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
PermaBanned

Suggestion:
Make certain ranks negate fall damage.

Detailed description:
Most ranks on opf now are pretty much identical in terms of perks so why not spice it up and add smth unique. Make it so starting from certain ranks (maybe legend - immortal or god - immortal) dont take fall damage AT ALL anymore. Its kinda annoying how you can die to fall damage and i think this would be a very cool way to add some uniqueness into the donator ranks.

Reason(s):
Dying to fall damage is sad.

Only difference between god and immortal ranks are the ability to have bold and italic names for immortal and slightly better gear.

Example(s):
-1 not neccesary would be too (synonym of op cuz op cringe)

dagode

Veteran
+1 Dying to fall damage is sad.

Last edited:

ir_n

The Pika
-1 i think this is a very bad idea as fall damage is an essential part of the game and yall cant comprehend to the fact that feather falling exists. Also just dont fall and you wont die.
jelly legs go brrr
+1 it should be added because jelly legs is a very common thing on facs

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Hey PermaBanned,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.