Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Make certain ranks negate fall damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
PermaBanned

Suggestion:
Make certain ranks negate fall damage.

Detailed description:
Most ranks on opf now are pretty much identical in terms of perks so why not spice it up and add smth unique. Make it so starting from certain ranks (maybe legend - immortal or god - immortal) dont take fall damage AT ALL anymore. Its kinda annoying how you can die to fall damage and i think this would be a very cool way to add some uniqueness into the donator ranks.​

Reason(s):
Dying to fall damage is sad.
Only difference between god and immortal ranks are the ability to have bold and italic names for immortal and slightly better gear.​

Example(s):

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think I will have to upvote, or my daddy permabanned will be mad.

sheryal

Great Reporter
+1 should definitely be added as i hate falling because my best friend STRESI decides to camp our walls and knocks me

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
+1 should definitely be added as i hate falling because my best friend STRESI decides to camp our walls and knocks me

ignFat

Pika Lover
-1 i think this is a very bad idea as fall damage is an essential part of the game and yall cant comprehend to the fact that feather falling exists. Also just dont fall and you wont die.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
High Acrobatics mcmmo level = Less Fall Damage even if you fell 255 :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, +1 or maybe add /jellylegs for lord above

ignFat

Pika Lover
Random.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!
hey man i will report you for making fun of my disabilities which i think should not be something that would be made fun off on this welcoming community, so please consider not hurting peoples feeling as some are very fragile. Thanks!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Ah yes! Let's make the server even more pay to win! What a great idea! There are already tons of people complaining about P2W in this server, and why not remove fall damage from ranked people!

obviously +1!1!!1!11 ! u827131ı2ı31okwsndad ass dajsıo1p2!1111bn 1kj! !!!!! /S in case u don't understand sarcasm.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Ah yes! Let's make the server even more pay to win! What a great idea! There are already tons of people complaining about P2W in this server, and why not remove fall damage from ranked people!

obviously +1!1!!1!11 ! u827131ı2ı31okwsndad ass dajsıo1p2!1111bn 1kj! !!!!! /S in case u don't understand sarcasm.
I guess just don't be poor? Also winning rank is kinda easy on pika? (seasonal ranks) there's around 30 randoms having seasonal legend ranks atm, so whats the p2w?

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika

Why not. Lets just straight up add a queue like 2b2t does and let the owners make money by selling priority queue.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
neutral ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

I said that to something else...
He's right. + Our faction got 15 seasonal legend ranks this season alone. Its not hard to get ranks lmao.

Outscale

Banned
/jellylegs is a option on so many servers, just add that command from Legend to Immortal(Immortal especially because God>Immortal rankup almost gets you nothing)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Legend and above should have it in my opinion. Making it God/Immortal only would be too "pay to win".

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
Legend and above should have it in my opinion. Making it God/Immortal only would be too "pay to win".
I think lord and above, because lord doesn't even have a punch 3 or kb3 kit. It has almost nothing, and it's not the worst rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.