Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Store make buying a unban impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Thijme01

Suggestion:
make buying a unban impossible

Detailed description:
first thing,this isnt: Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management so no need to write something about that.

Players that are game addicted, or just have some cash to spend are able to make false evidence. they get maybe 0 or maybe 1or more members false punished. each false punishment is 1 too much. And it is weird players can just buy a unban to play again and make more fake paint edited evidence?

please change some bans from permanent with reason to to blacklisted, so they can't just yeet some money to get other players false punished. I know unbans is good way to earn money for the server, but you will lose more "known" or new members that will donate for someone that will spend 30 euro and some paint to backstab other players?​

Reason(s):
kids can just buy a unban and can start with their paint to make more false evidence? kinda unfair isnt it?

http://prntscr.com/108ttns perfect example.​

Example(s):

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Thijme01

Suggestion:
make buying a unban impossible

Detailed description:
first thing,this isnt: Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management so no need to write something about that.

Players that are game addicted, or just have some cash to spend are able to make false evidence. they get maybe 0 or maybe 1or more members false punished. each false punishment is 1 too much. And it is weird players can just buy a unban to play again and make more fake paint edited evidence?

please change some bans from permanent with reason to to blacklisted, so they can't just yeet some money to get other players false punished. I know unbans is good way to earn money for the server, but you will lose more "known" or new members that will donate for someone that will spend 30 euro and some paint to backstab other players?

Reason(s):
kids can just buy a unban and can start with their paint to make more false evidence? kinda unfair isnt it?

http://prntscr.com/108ttns perfect example.

Example(s):
I think buying unbans should be possible.

+1 to adding blacklists for different punishments.

Falsifying evidence
Lagging/hacking the server
Death threats:I will kill you irl - for example
For encouraging suicide:After perm ban and they buy an unban, next is blacklist. @LiquorHole

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Reasons:
- Unban should stay but I would add blacklist for those who buy unban 2/3 times.

MouraThat

Veteran
I think buying unbans should be possible.

+1 to adding blacklists for different punishments.

Falsifying evidence
Lagging/hacking the server
Death threats:I will kill you irl - for example
For encouraging suicide:After perm ban and they buy an unban, next is blacklist. @LiquorHole
I more agree with this. I think unbans should be possible for certain punishments but not possible for other ones.
There are some things that are more minor so you should have the right to get an unban .

giogio_777

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Unbans should be possible, +1 for blacklist on some of the rules

mayb 30 eu is alot for you, but some pika players already spend over 150+ only on unbans for his "friends". and even more.
I feel like you made this for a certain person or someone you know. And I think 30 eu per unban is quite decent income for the server, because if they do something bad then they can always get banned again. And I mean if they pay so much i dont get why it affects you?

OP
OP
Thijme01

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I feel like you made this for a certain person or someone you know. And I think 30 eu per unban is quite decent income for the server, because if they do something bad then they can always get banned again. And I mean if they pay so much i dont get why it affects you?
no, i made this since i don't like to see players false punished by other players. this isnt about 1 player this is about the issue in general. you need to understand how many players can get false punished by just 1 player. i saw once atleast 8 players false permbanned by just 1 member before the staff found out. so 8 players couldnt play on this server and lost mayb 30eu due 1 kid faking evidence and bought unban after!? if you are clearly false punished with proof that looks real you will be mad aswell or not?

OP
OP
Thijme01

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
1614797192500.pngalso a good example, got punished correct ofc but bought unban to play with that account

Piko

Banned
Black list 100%
No questions asked for example the screen shot you posted in the replies that should be instant blacklist

Now for not buying unbans, it's a little bit different.
I will not be that suprised if they don't add this
But a middle ground could be that every time you buy an un ban the price gets higher and a max of 2-3 unbans per person
That way players would not ban evade 5 times for no reason

For example
1st unban - 30$
2nd unban - 40$
3rd unban - 50$
No more unbans able to be purchased

OP
OP
Thijme01

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Black list 100%
No questions asked for example the screen shot you posted in the replies that should be instant blacklist

Now for not buying unbans, it's a little bit different.
I will not be that suprised if they don't add this
But a middle ground could be that every time you buy an un ban the price gets higher and a max of 2-3 unbans per person
That way players would not ban evade 5 times for no reason

For example
1st unban - 30$
2nd unban - 40$
3rd unban - 50$
No more unbans able to be purchased
i don't think that is a good idea, the current price is good, but not for each punishment its a good idea to bid a unban option.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
neutral ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Status
Not open for further replies.