Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Maintenance Decreased SECURITY(Hackers)

KindBull87

ALRIGHT i will be straight up. including my friends we encountered 27 hackers today. this seems like the maintenance has dropped some security please do a recheck or another maintenance. it seems like most them are bhopping. STRAIGHT UP FLYING. now personally i think if in a server people can fly then the anti cheat prolly has some issues cus mostly even the poorest servers will kick you for it. MODS WE NEED YOUR HELP THE DISCORD ISNT HELPING.
The main thing is before the maintenance the security was at its peak, almost everyone was caught and banned midgame but this time the hackers have found some exploit aswell
so few moments ago i pressed tab while doin /fmsg and a lot of weird commands came up like "/admingames, /exploit" i tried again but it didnt work and none of the commands worked for me but i think THE HACKERS have a found a way to use these commands

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
ALRIGHT i will be straight up. including my friends we encountered 27 hackers today. this seems like the maintenance has dropped some security please do a recheck or another maintenance. it seems like most them are bhopping. STRAIGHT UP FLYING. now personally i think if in a server people can fly then the anti cheat prolly has some issues cus mostly even the poorest servers will kick you for it. MODS WE NEED YOUR HELP THE DISCORD ISNT HELPING.
The main thing is before the maintenance the security was at its peak, almost everyone was caught and banned midgame but this time the hackers have found some exploit aswell
so few moments ago i pressed tab while doin /fmsg and a lot of weird commands came up like "/admingames, /exploit" i tried again but it didnt work and none of the commands worked for me but i think THE HACKERS have a found a way to use these commands
U can open a support ticket to explain these issues

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
anticheat was off yesterday now on