Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Madness Combat Kill Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Lolguy376

Suggestion:
Madness Combat Kill Messages

Detailed description:
PS: Before you say ''you copied on jartex'' and stuff, yes i did, but its not implemented yet and both this and on jn are still pending

Anyways to tell you what madness combat is incase if your confused

The Madness Combat series is a series of Flash animations made by Matt Jolly, also known as Krinkels. The series has 15 canon episodes so far. The musical scores are mainly composed by Sean Hodges, otherwise known as Cheshyre.

Onto the Kill messages

Normal Kills

''Enemy'' got impaled from a warning sign by You

This references Tricky The Clown's main weapon called the Warning sign, which he used against Hank J Wimbleton at one point

''Enemy'' has been hit from a Baton by You

This will reference one of the Hank J. WImbleton's weapon's called ''Baton'' (Also known as a 'Nightstick', though despite supposedly use to bludgeoned it's enemies, it used to impale enemies by Hank.)

''Enemy'' has been killed by You The Clown

Referencing Tricky The clown, obviously

Void Kills

''Enemy'' has been hit from an decapitated head by You

Once again, referencing Hank's weapon, where he uses other people's heads to kill his enemies

Might add more in the future

Reason(s):
Some cool ingame cosmetics which you could be able to obtain, tiky would not be happy if they were not implemented

Example(s):
no examples, but ill use this as extra information, please do not downvote target me only because i suggested this, nobody here is an professional at creating kill messages, not even me (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WHO MADE KILL MESSAGES)

Last edited:

ogsq

Legendary Pika
I don’t really care if they came from jartex tbh, +1

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Would rather want pika to be a separated server from Jartex with differences.
But I like those messages :p

+1 For me

Alparo_

Great Reporter
I like kill messages but the name should be a little bit changed
+1

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
+1 I would love to have this kill message in my skywars cosmetic collection as I already got Memed kill message and Hacker Kill message owo.

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
I like kill messages but the name should be a little bit changed
i dont know what else am i supposed to name it if the Animation is called ''Madness Combat Series'' but k

M

Master_Tamer_

you seem To love clowns but some of the kill message are cannot be apprehended by player while playing the game as it is not used commonly also i think you agree on it too as u have to prove a detailed description about baton

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter

This will reference one of the Hank J. WImbleton's weapon's called ''Baton'' (Also known as a 'Nightstick', though despite supposedly use to bludgeoned it's enemies, it used to impale enemies by Hank.)

@Master_Tamer_ apparently this isnt detailed enough, what am i supposed to say the entire storyline of how hank found his weapon?

OP
OP
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
@Master_Tamer_ apparently this isnt detailed enough, what am i supposed to say the entire storyline of how hank found his weapon?
of course every time i try to prove myself right i get ignored lmao

edit: If you ever see this post/suggestion again here's a detailed description just for you

A baton, also known as a "nightstick," is a melee weapon commonly used by police forces along with the billy club to beat felons into submission. It is one of the most prevalent weapons in the Madness Combat Series. Though intended for the bludgeoning of opponents, the baton has on several occasions been used by Hank and others to impale opponents, as with enough force the both the baton itself or its handle can be driven through an opponent's flesh, lodging it in their body. The baton is featured at least once in every Madness Combat episode except for Madness Combat 1 and is used extensively in Madness Combat 2: Redeemer. The nightstick has since been redesigned into a more modern version, with the short stock being connected by an extremely short metal bar with the short stock also having a thin bar of metal, separating into the end of the stock ever since Madness Combat 4: Apotheosis.

Last edited:

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello Lolguy376,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.