Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost Stuff Spawn Bug OPP

Hi. I lost all my stuff because of a spawn bug in OPPrison, I spawned in and everything was just sky (so falling down). I lost my p1 pickaxe with kf 4 and all P1 max enchants except for beacon finder which was lvl 900 something. also 2 epic keys, 5 rankup keys, 1 amethyst suit, 1 ruby suit, 1 key backpack upgraded and also 3 normal backpacks one of which was upgraded to level 50-100 if I remember right. I wasn't recording unfortunately, is there any way u can check this please? It's really frustrating losing the stuff I worked hard for to a bug. (And talking about bugs the server is not really bug-free). Atleast let me have my pick and suits back, please.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Hi. I lost all my stuff because of a spawn bug in OPPrison, I spawned in and everything was just sky (so falling down). I lost my p1 pickaxe with kf 4 and all P1 max enchants except for beacon finder which was lvl 900 something. also 2 epic keys, 5 rankup keys, 1 amethyst suit, 1 ruby suit, 1 key backpack upgraded and also 3 normal backpacks one of which was upgraded to level 50-100 if I remember right. I wasn't recording unfortunately, is there any way u can check this please? It's really frustrating losing the stuff I worked hard for to a bug. (And talking about bugs the server is not really bug-free). Atleast let me have my pick and suits back, please.
Hi

Unfortunately there is no way they will refund this
Because of their term of service

To prevent this from happening ever again try to record every second of your game if you didn't encounter anything you should delete it

That what i have done for the past month and holy it works extremely well

OP
OP
R
Hi

Unfortunately there is no way they will refund this
Because of their term of service

To prevent this from happening ever again try to record every second of your game if you didn't encounter anything you should delete it

That what i have done for the past month and holy it works extremely well
Yeah let's fill my computer with useless videos every time and then delete it... what kind of reasoning is that? I'M getting punished because THEIR server is full of bugs.... tf....

Mzed

Epic Pika
Yeah let's fill my computer with useless videos every time and then delete it... what kind of reasoning is that? I'M getting punished because THEIR server is full of bugs.... tf....
Welp this is the only solution to the problem or we'll just keep losing stuff to a bug

Video recoding is the only option... Or they could make server less buggy but that ain't gonna happen LOL

OP
OP
R
Welp this is the only solution to the problem or we'll just keep losing stuff to a bug

Video recoding is the only option... Or they could make server less buggy but that ain't gonna happen LOL
THEY should fix THEIR damn SERVER, they are workers let them work, why do we have to do work for them (record whole time 'cause it's a damn trap of bugs). IMAGINE a person farming for 1 month and losing their stuff to a bug caused by the server which is theirs but they don't do anything about it and instead of getting ur stuff back they say "Sorry XD THX for signaling bugs XD"

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
THEY should fix THEIR damn SERVER, they are workers let them work, why do we have to do work for them (record whole time 'cause it's a damn trap of bugs). IMAGINE a person farming for 1 month and losing their stuff to a bug caused by the server which is theirs but they don't do anything about it and instead of getting ur stuff back they say "Sorry XD THX for signaling bugs XD"
Well we can only sympathise for your loss and do nothing more.

But there have recently been incidents where players claim to lose top ranks and class vouchers for scamming .

OP
OP
R
Well we can only sympathise for your loss and do nothing more.

But there have recently been incidents where players claim to lose top ranks and class vouchers for scamming .
If I wanted to scam I'd say I lose 9 stacks of godly keys 2 perm ranks and stuff. Also my pickaxe had a name it's Greatsword of Artorias and it's colored blue and dark grey

Etherealit3

they arent going to refund you anything. Ive lost multiple gkits to the same bug.