Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost my rank (warning others)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenoZzZ

I have tried everything to get back my Warlock rank on survival, but i have not been successful. Ever since i changed my in game name they removed my rank because it got ”charged back” which is not true. What actually happend was that my rank got bugged (because i bought two upgrades at once rather than once two times) and no one wanted to help me so we opened a paypal DISPUTE which is not a CHARGEBACK. Then, what happend was that they gave me my rank and the dispute was marked as solved on paypal’s end. Do not buy a rank on this server, because they do not take you seriously and just want to make money.

I have a feeling they will delete this because im discourageing you from buying, but seriously they should see on their end if its a dispute and if the dispute got solved, not just IF a dispute got opened. A dispute is not violating their terms of service, especially if you never got your rank and that was a reason for the dispute.

Snowyy

Banned
Make an appeal Here if you didn’t charge back.

Good afternoon,
Wxnner

Lammyta

Pika Member
Uh, exactly. You aren't supposed to make a paypal dispute. 😂

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I have tried everything to get back my Warlock rank on survival, but i have not been successful. Ever since i changed my in game name they removed my rank because it got ”charged back” which is not true. What actually happend was that my rank got bugged (because i bought two upgrades at once rather than once two times) and no one wanted to help me so we opened a paypal DISPUTE which is not a CHARGEBACK. Then, what happend was that they gave me my rank and the dispute was marked as solved on paypal’s end. Do not buy a rank on this server, because they do not take you seriously and just want to make money.

I have a feeling they will delete this because im discourageing you from buying, but seriously they should see on their end if its a dispute and if the dispute got solved, not just IF a dispute got opened. A dispute is not violating their terms of service, especially if you never got your rank and that was a reason for the dispute.
let me tell you a fact.
All the ranks/ stats follow the ign. This means if you have titan rank in the ign "abcdisugly", then if you use "abcdishandsome", all stat and ranks will disappear.
2nd of all, chargeback is not allowed, and what you did is fr not that smart 🤷

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer

Please read before purchasing:
Since the items and ranks you receive when purchasing are Digital Intangible Items, there is a strict no refund policy. Since you can not replace the time it took to assign you your rank, and/or give back the items you received no refunds will be granted.

Opening a PayPal dispute will result in your account being banned on our network and other webstores.
So yes, opening a dispute isn't allowed, no matter the cause.

It also clearly states what to do when your purchase went wrong.
If you have made a purchase but haven't received it then please post on our forums for help. In-depth information about each rank can be viewed by clicking the "Buy" button on the package that you wish to purchase. Any billing issues or other payment-related inquiries can be sent to pika-network.net/payment-support where you will receive a response within 48 hours.
So to answer your questions, opening a dispute will result in a ban, as listed at our store. We would never let someone pay for something without them actually receiving it. There can be a failure with your payment, or something could have gone wrong on our end, but if you did exactly as you are being told to do on the store when you're having an issue you'd have had no problem regarding your purchase.

So for anyone reading this and having issues with a purchase please make a payment issue on the forums about it.
Kind regards,
JustThiemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.