Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost everything I worked for due to rollback. Pls Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adraze

So like few days ago, I bought an insane explosive pickaxe for 400k tokens, used it to get a million tokens and prestiged the pickaxe and spent my 1mil tokens on it. Then, i bought another insane explosive pick for 400k so that i could get tokens faster. I was on my way to prestige the first pick once more and was upgrading it but, while I was in my cell, rollback happens and I come back and nothing has changed. So, to keep my pick safe, i stored both my pickaxes and whatever tokens I had in my player vault. another rollback happens and when I come back its all the same. So I mine with the pickaxes in and my balance in my inventory now. While mining, another rb happens and both those pickaxes just vanish.. like not in my pv not in inventory just gone. along with the 20k token balance I saved. However, nothing else changed like my rank and prestige. Can i get either my 2mil tokens or those two puckaxes back pls.

RoyalBPM

Pika Lover
Hello!
Unfortunately items lost to bugs or similar are not given back so your tokens and pick is gone, sorry to say that but that’s how it is. But rollbacks are fixed now and should not bother anyone again.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

We were forced to rollback OP Prison due to some issues that occurred. Luckily, they are now fixed. Unfortunately, the rollbacks lead to some legitimate players losing items, but that was unavoidable. If we didn't rollback OP Prison, we would have millions of duplicated items, tokens and money circulating the economy, which would eventually crash it and make everyone else's progress quite worthless. This is why we have decided to make a rollback and not refund any lost items.

Status
Not open for further replies.