Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lost Criminal Pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0fy

Hello! I am playing for a long time in your server specially in prison. Today my friend came in the server and I dropped the pickaxe to see it. Then she dropped it back and the server deleted it. So please give me another pick I can show you I have a full criminal set except the pick. I won them from a guy but I cant remember his nickname. This isnt a try to get another Just you system deleted the pick. I want it back because i cant afford another one. Nick: pr0fy

Cya guys

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Hey
Cuz Criminal pick isnt donor pick
Staff cant give it back
So better be carefull next time

-Zezzo

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

ARE YOU KIDDING ME OMG OMG I LOST THE BEST PICK AND THE SOLUTION IS TO BE CAREFUL YOU ARE ALL VERY GREEDY GUYS . FU

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Its ur fault
I lost 100M on Op SkyBlock and thats alot...And ill never get it back
And Criminal pick isnt best ingame
Its Legend
I had Op pick before and ill never get back...cuz i didnt buy it from shop
Gl what other to say
We arent greedy that Will others say
I feel sorry for ya

Have a Nice Day
-Zezzo

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

Its my fault or your stupid system's fault and nowhere wrote that ground items will be deleted. I can only guess how many people got fcked with this sht. pff greedy guys..

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Its my fault or your stupid system's fault and nowhere wrote that ground items will be deleted. I can only guess how many people got fcked with this sht. pff greedy guys..
It always warns before it deletes dropped items and entities, you are either blind or ignorant and are trying to pull the blame on the server.
There is nothing wrong about not giving back stuff that you have no proof that you even had, or that you got for an ingame, not refundable nor buyable currency. If you bought the pickaxe on the store it would be a different story, but since I don't think you did, no refund for thou.

And, I think it is hilarious that you believe you are brave enough to swear, and yet you censor those swear words...

DaniBGirl

The f*cking server deleted his pick and admins do nothing. It's not his fault - just the server is s*it with no working system ;)

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

pahhahahahahaahhaahaha and because of you stupid server i have to screenshot everything so if something happen to have an evidence . Omfg paahahahahahahah

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
pahhahahahahaahhaahaha and because of you stupid server i have to screenshot everything so if something happen to have an evidence . Omfg paahahahahahahah
Acting like an idiotic child will not help you now, or ever.
People aren't idiots like you, they can't believe everything for obvious reasons (Although with such a low quantity of intelligence I doubt you understand that)
If you won't agree to Pika's terms of giving back lost things, then leave, and stay quiet.

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

Oh no a retarded 30 years old gamer is telling me what to do ;( dont please i am gonna cry . Just proving how stupid the staff and the server are. Its not about the pick its about the stupid system because you can only imagine how many people have lost their expensive items. And I am actually a child why shouldnt I act like a child. Pff .

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Oh no a retarded 30 years old gamer is telling me what to do ;( dont please i am gonna cry . Just proving how stupid the staff and the server are. Its not about the pick its about the stupid system because you can only imagine how many people have lost their expensive items. And I am actually a child why shouldnt I act like a child. Pff .
You shouldn't act like a crybaby if you want people to take you seriously.
If other people lose their items, they ask for a refund and try to somehow prove they had the item, and not shitpost about the server, thus making everyone angry and staining your reputation.

Also, how disgusting. You are a child, and yet you swear more than I do on a monthly basis...

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

I tried to prove but i didnt even make a screenshot sooo what else remains. Your server fcked me up and you are telling me not to swear. huh If I had known that would happen I would have made 20 screenshots Specially for you big boy. :)

Matik212

We do not need your negativity here on the forums, as a user already said we do not account for items that were not donated. A criminal pick can easily be bought again in game. Clear lag cleared the pick, and it is your fault for not looking at chat when clear lag was counting down, so please do not blame us for your irresponsible actions. Have a nice day and be nice to everyone!

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

Easy to be bought if you can give me 1 B it would be yea. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT NOTHING TOLD ME GROUND ITEMS WILL BE DELETED.

fatsonu

Profy my brother's acc was banned cuz he got salty at a kid who scammed him saying he would ddos him, he got banned in 2016, he bought 10 prem keys so....

bradcoolman12

Stop acting like a child, I think this is isn't obvious enough to prove that you lose the Pickaxe.
And as the helper says, the clear lag has cleared the pickaxe, you need to paying attention
at clear lag countdown before you want to drop something.

OP
OP
P

pr0fy

Yes i will now film everything so when the server fuck me again this hard i will have an evidence and all of you SMART BROS wont have anything to say.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Lmao.
Make a Support Ticket with atleast one screenshot of you with the pickaxe.
I once lost a Legendary pickaxe by reset and tried to get it back with a support ticket.
It had about 2 screenshots of me with the pickaxe. But wasn't awnsered so I just bought a new
one and that one was never reicieved...
It can be caused by anything. But don't blame the poor console! It's already
sad enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.