K KaushalOP New Member Joined Sep 15, 2021 Messages 3 Points 1 Sep 15, 2021 #1 I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter . Attachments Screenshot (73).png 88.4 KB · Views: 16
I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter .
NGaming Great Reporter Joined Oct 10, 2020 Messages 2,546 Points 149 Sep 15, 2021 #2 Hi KaushalOP, You can appeal HERE ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
SheDX Epic Pika Joined May 15, 2021 Messages 111 Points 18 IGN SheDX_ Sep 24, 2021 #3 KaushalOP said: I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter . Click to expand... join pika discord server and ask the helpers, trials
KaushalOP said: I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter . Click to expand... join pika discord server and ask the helpers, trials
dovil Rare Pika Joined Aug 13, 2021 Messages 92 Points 26 Sep 24, 2021 #4 KaushalOP said: I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter . Click to expand... I am pretty sure this happens because of VPN
KaushalOP said: I cannot get into the server , it says that the ip address of my username has been detected by the anti - bot filter . Click to expand... I am pretty sure this happens because of VPN
SheDX Epic Pika Joined May 15, 2021 Messages 111 Points 18 IGN SheDX_ Sep 24, 2021 #5 dovil said: I am pretty sure this happens because of VPN Click to expand... yeah vpn and also if you log into one account from multiple locations
dovil said: I am pretty sure this happens because of VPN Click to expand... yeah vpn and also if you log into one account from multiple locations
kyrgosh New Member Joined Oct 8, 2022 Messages 1 Points 1 Oct 17, 2022 #6 my minecraft friend got like that to but idk what to do huhuhu
wjdxo_ Legendary Pika Joined Nov 11, 2021 Messages 281 Points 35 IGN wjdxo Oct 17, 2022 #7 Ask the staff