Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Server | Forums

Suggestion | The person that made the thread is allowed to lock it.

Reason | It happend many times that the person that made the thread is asking for it to lock. What is annoying because you have to wait for a staff member first, but before that happends useless comments/ not needed conversations have already been posted.

Example | [ERROR404]

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1... You can do this with conversations you make with others so why not with threads..

GeeGee

Pika Lover
So I can post some random stuff and suggestions that make no sense and lock it? And if ppl, who actually think and disagree with me, start posting making me rage, I can lock it? Because this would be great and would improve the forums, I wouldnt have to worry about thinking before opening a thread and just wake up and share whatever thats on my mind.

Cloudz

Obviously your thread would still have to make sense as well as be in the correct category and staff can respond even with threads being locked, i support the idea mr dano :p

Destruct

Rare Pika
We won't be giving players any power to lock threads. It can easily get out of hand, leave the locking to staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.