Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Lobby should not be soft muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandom737

Banned
Username:
Random737​

Suggestion:
Lobby should not be soft muted.​

Detailed description:
Lobbies getting soft muted is very annoying!!! I am applying to be a staff member. How am I supposed to warn players about wrongs?! Also, communicating kindly makes you friends. You have to do the link account thing where the command doesn't even work.​

Reason(s):

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
After reading this, I can already tell you that you need some more time to be a staff member lol. The lobby is soft-muted to prevent spam bots from spamming in every main lobby.

the /linkaccount command works in every gamemode's lobby except the main lobby. You can link your account by the following steps:
1. Join our Minecraft server (play.pika-network.net).
2. Join any gamemode (don't be in the lobby).
3. Type /linkaccount in the chat. A token will be created automatically.
4. Copy the given command and paste it into the linkaccount channel.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Random737,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • As @EA0_2_0_8_ stated, there are obvious reasons why this is a thing.
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.