Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Let's talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Since my application for staff was denied by @TheBearKingHD I wanted to know why it was denied, basically just said no requirements met.
Let me see
  • 30 Forums Posts - I have more than 30

• You need to be active on the Forums, Teamspeak, Discord, and In-Game. - always active

• Clean History - I don't have the cleanest history, I think with the amount of people I've reported can make up for it.

• Microphone - I have one

• Copying Applications/Plagiarism - mine isn't copied

• Applications are not accepted immediately, becoming impatient will not be helpful to you - after I think 12 hours they denied it
  • Uninformative and short applications have an extremely low chance of being accepted - wasn't very short, but not that long
  • Lying in your application will get you denied - wasn't and indeed didn't lie at any point in time.
  • If your application was denied, you MUST wait 3 Months before posting another one - waited 3 months

Spelling and Grammar
I don't think I have the worst grammar

Rules
Pretty sure I know every rule/rules

Activity
Always active

My application -
Minecraft Username:
TBNRCesar

Date of Birth:
05/09/2000

USA, California

Timezone:
Pacific standard

Language(s):
I Speak English and Spanish, the Spanish community has been growing on pika and not many staff can speak Spanish.

Availability:
On a daily basis, I play about 5 hours a day during school days and when there is no school I play about 10 hours a day

Have you ever been Banned?:
Yes, I've been banned before. Well, you can be considered it a ban but I was frozen at the exact moment when I was logging off twice and I was banned because of that.

Server:
Classic Skyblock

Experience:
Well, I have no experience, but I've been you can say " job shadowing" some staff's and they been really helpful towards explaining everything to me and you can say I have a little bit of information on how to be a helper.

Motivation:
My Number one motivation to become a staff is to get rid of hackers, I also want to become a staff because I really like helping other people on whatever they're having trouble with.

What would you do if a player was abusing his/her rank?:
If a player is abusing their rank, like on classic sky block if a Skypaladin is flying on the PVP arena I would warn him.

What would you do if someone was advertising?:
If someone was advertising I would first ban them and then inform a higher staff to IP ban them.

What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you/others?:
If someone was being disrespectful towards me and others I would warn him first and he keeps it going, I would probably Temp ban him for 2-3 days

Why should we accept your application over others?:
Well, I love Pika and I would love to be that one that protects it from all the rule breakers. I also want to give players on pika a good experience so they can stay and grow the server even more.

Extras:
I've been playing the server for more than 3 months and been seeing that a lot of people are having trouble finding a staff, especially me. I think at the time zone I live on there isn't much staff available and if there is staff they are very busy, maybe I can be one of the staff that is available in my time zone. I also have a rank on Classic Skyblock, the $50 one. I've also been recording and reporting hackers

Last edited:

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
If your application got denied that means that you're not unique enough.

Matik212

This is basically what I found wrong with your app
1. Look at your motivation if I were a boss and you gave me that 1 sentence thing, I'd deny you because to me it looks like you were not even motivated to help out enough that you couldn't even sit down couple hrs and take your time with you app.
2. 'What would you do if a player was abusing his/her rank?:
If a player is abusing their rank, like on classic sky block if a Skypaladin is flying on the PVP arena I would warn him.'

You didn't even take the time out to edit your app that you didn't see you answered this question wrong

3. What would you do if someone was being disrespectful towards you/others?:
If someone was being disrespectful towards me and others I would warn him first and he keeps it going, I would probably Temp ban him for 2-3 days
The rules and punishment doesn't agree

Now this is my opinion this might not be 100 percent correct

Also the fact you made this thread proves how immature you are, why did you post this to the community.

Why didn't you pm TheBearKingHD and ask him like a normal mature person would, like a mature person would.

Let me ask you a question, you go for a job interview and they deny you will you send a email to the interviewer trying to work something out or go on a rant on the street. Which makes you look mature.

Now making this post TEARS DOWN your chances of being staff again, all in my opinion tho.

TIP- If you not mature at least act like you are, if you are 14 act like you 20, we will notice.

Melios444

Banned
If he denied you staff app you didn't meet the requirements for being a staff

Ultimatesaviour

Veteran
Staff Application appeal Denied. Please re-apply after 3 months if you meet the requirements and are qualified enough to become a staff on Pika-Network.

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Staff Application appeal Denied. Please re-apply after 3 months if you meet the requirements and are qualified enough to become a staff on Pika-Network.
Applied twice already fml not waiting another 3 months

OP
OP
LtDeluxe

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Now this is my opinion this might not be 100 percent correct

Also the fact you made this thread proves how immature you are, why did you post this to the community.

Why didn't you pm TheBearKingHD and ask him like a normal mature person would, like a mature person would.

Let me ask you a question, you go for a job interview and they deny you will you send a email to the interviewer trying to work something out or go on a rant on the street. Which makes you look mature.

Now making this post TEARS DOWN your chances of being staff again, all in my opinion tho.

TIP- If you not mature at least act like you are, if you are 14 act like you 20, we will notice.
Maybe you should look at my standpoint, Bear has his conversations disabled and therefore I can't contact via private message and even if I did I don't think he would ever reply because he so "busy."
How is it immature to make a thread and ask him to give me feedback on how and why my application was denied?
Also, not to defend myself or anything it was pretty late like 12 pm when I made that application, I had waited a long 3 months and I couldn't wait to take it out it was kind of a rush application. Now looking back I should've had waited and made my application a little bit more, let's say mature. Also looking back the application was kind of rubbish and I know I could do way better if I had a second chance, well, 3 more months awaits me.

Thanks for the tips, I will work harder and will be more careful on what I write on it.

@TheBearKingHD maybe on the future applications, you should list why their application was denied and go more in-depth on how they can fix their issues. I meet all the requirements, yet I denied because of that, well...

Jeear

Legendary Pika
butthurt.jpg

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
What would you do if a player was abusing his/her rank?:
If a player is abusing their rank, like on classic sky block if a Skypaladin is flying on the PVP arena I would warn him.

There is fine print under this part that says they mean you're seeing other staff using their perms to abuse. Not donator ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.