Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Let talk

Mzed

Epic Pika
So yeah we i know everyone know prison
Is Insanely lacking content and the update were really boring (if you even counte that as an update) there are only 2 purposes in prison pvp and mine that it and other game there alot of thing going but on prison lacking content insanely

Tell me what do you think could make prison better it is really getting boring Pls

I really love prison but it is kinda getting boring seeing how slow and boring the progression is
Not to mention that players getting max out pickaxe ON STOW
you might yeah they just grind alot but they actually payed insane amount of money to get here like alot

NOW let talk about the problem that prison has
Ok idk what to say but long story short
IT IS INSANELY BUGGY
Like every season there is atleast 10 bugs that make game slower and the dev dont even try to do anything about it

Now let talk the amount of abuse that players are doing
First of all pmine are INSANELY BROKEN DUE to being able to fit infinit amount of autominer in it with max luckyblock it is actually ruining the fun and the experience i see alot of player having millions opon millions juat ching in their balance and they just afk to get them not even grinning for it and that is true BROKEN METHED

Now the other way around it players are abuse the players for benefits
Now you might ask what benefits
Ok listin to me closely
They are selling bugged item on auction house for cheap price that players think it is worth it but in reality they are bugged
Yea that kinda a scummy move to do well hey when the dev dont care they dont care either

Not even single staff

This is not new thing like everyone know like staff only appear on server for just to afk and dont do anything

To much crash

Like the game mode crashing atleast 4 times a day and no one even try to ban the hacker and they do it for ever

Unnecessary nerfs

Like the worst nerf that they have ever done is the fact that you cant not dig straight down and not get lag back
Yea i know this was because player abuseing afk mining but that come with HUGE cost it made everything 30% slower and that BIG BIG BIG number

For example the average player with explsoive in max out pmine will make around 3k to 5k but with the nerf
It got down to 1k to 3k
Yea big number and i test it and actually true

I dont what to say anymore im just speechless

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nothing will change if players keep playing and donating.
I made a list of suggestions for the last reset, but they never looked at it. (https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-list-the-balancing-update.234655/#post-713212)
I have also reported many bugs, but they only fix the easy ones.

Unnecessary nerfs

Like the worst nerf that they have ever done is the fact that you cant not dig straight down and not get lag back
Yea i know this was because player abuseing afk mining but that come with HUGE cost it made everything 30% slower and that BIG BIG BIG number
Digging straight down is one of the worst methods for mining anyway.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nothing will change if players keep playing and donating.
I made a list of suggestions for the last reset, but they never looked at it. (https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-list-the-balancing-update.234655/#post-713212)
I have also reported many bugs, but they only fix the easy ones.

Digging straight down is one of the worst methods for mining anyway.
That's true my ppl have suggested so many useful and need things for update but they only decline by saying already denied .
Also current opPrison is no good at all,
This update was only separation of pet ranks and nothing more.,
The new spawn and PvP are also kinda geezy .
P2w has ruined the fun of hardworking grinding and happiness.