Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leaving

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok, my name is Gideon/Leo, and I am leaving Pika-Network for who knows how long, maybe a week, a year, idk it's up to time.

I want to say how thankful I am of Pika and all it's done for me, I've met some great friends and had many great experiences with them too. They honestly helped shape me for the better and I am forever debted to them. All of the laughs and talks we had, I can't say I didn't enjoy any of them. But that doesn't mean I've ran into problems or had conflicts ;p

Some people I want to shoutout are @AlphaPizza for always believing in me and working so damn hard for the server. Honestly thought, he is a great person who I look up to and is a great person, he is the best manager we ever had and he is a truly unique person. I love you Alpha <3
@Bunnygasm @MyMorningWood Idk which to tag so I'll tag both, Bunny's honestly one of the best friends I've ever had on Pika, he's taken up all of my bs and who knows how many times we've argued, but in the end, I love this guy and I wish the best for him.
@RicH_Baybeer This guy is a true warrior, and I couldn't be more happy for him after he got admin, he's such a cool and funny guy and I love him with @Alba_x

Staff team was amazing as well, the people there are so genuine and they really are good staff members. The way Rich sings all the way to the professionalism that Alpha shows, they are truly great and my time with them, even though was short, was a great time.

I could never repay the way Pika and all of it's people did to me, but I'm hoping I did the best I could as staff. I worked my butt off on trying to become unblacklisted and to be honest, I don't regret a single thing.

Love you all <3

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
So sad to see you go i wanted to hear the barbie girl from you ;-;