Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Leave pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melgo

Pika Lover
i can just say, i made a post of suggestion that benefit player with their network experince and minigame update experience but these dev and owner just want to lurk money through pay to win op gamemode

Anuly

Veteran
Minigames is not the only gamemode and you're not the only player

OP
OP
Melgo

Melgo

Pika Lover
Minigames is not the only gamemode and you're not the only player
exactly i am not only the one who is facing this issue, within 2 days i just saw over 100 people on discord messaging their problem but they were ignored just like rest of us, so i just made a suggestion to listen to pika player's and staff deleted it without any reason/ without even letting people see it

OP
OP
Melgo

Melgo

Pika Lover
And nice way to talk to a player with that rank

Anuly

Veteran
exactly i am not only the one who is facing this issue, within 2 days i just saw over 100 people on discord messaging their problem but they were ignored just like rest of us, so i just made a suggestion to listen to pika player's and staff deleted it without any reason/ without even letting people see it
Can you link your suggestion?

Anuly

Veteran
and I hope you realise that new gamemodes aren't coded in a day or a week, these would've been in development for months before the issues you're talking about have come to happen
and if you''re talking about the anticheat having issues, its upto the anticheat devs to fix it, to whom the issues have been forwarded long ago

OP
OP
Melgo

Melgo

Pika Lover
you see that correctly??, Not instant decline, its been deleted without any reason

OP
OP
Melgo

Melgo

Pika Lover
i swear it was delete i saw it myself, dont try to hide it, it was not there around 1 hour before

Status
Not open for further replies.