Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Leaderboards Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:
Leaderboards Improvements

Detailed description:
The idea of Leaderboards changes & improvements:

•Top Games Played Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard

•Top Kills Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Final Kills Leaderboard

• Keep Top Wins Leaderboard

• The Highest Winstreak Leaderboard should be implemented

Reason(s):
• Top Games Played Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard due to:

Top Games Played can be reached by joining a game, waiting until it starts, and immediately leaving the game, which takes 0 skill to reach it, which cannot happen with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard. Leaderboards are there for competitive players that want to get actual statistics which are Wins, Final Kills, Winstreak and Beds Broken, not losses.

•Top Kills Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Final Kills Leaderboard due to:

Players can farm kills on players that are new to the game or undergeared whole game, and reach the leaderboard just by doing it, which cannot be done with Final Kills, and it will take actual skill to get to Top Final Kills leaderboard.

• Keep Top Wins Leaderboard because as I've mentioned above, leaderboards are there for competitive players that want to compete for good statistics and wins.

• The Highest Winstreak Leaderboard should be implemented due to:

It will make bedwars more competitive, which will also make players have more fun and it will automatically make people be more interested in server.

Example(s):
All examples are in Detailed description & Reason(s) Sections.

Last edited:

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
I think I should give this a +1 because I think I should give this a +1

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
girls wanna feel zxga's 120 cps - @Patolunix

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+100 ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼
᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼

Spenzrl

Rare Pika
+1
᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼ ᲼᲼᲼

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Isnt is already suggested Here .
+1.
Also they said they added winstreak leaderboard in bedwars update but they didn't ;-;.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

•Top Games Played Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard

Reason(s):
• Top Games Played Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard due to:

Top Games Played can be reached by joining a game, waiting until it starts, and immediately leaving the game, which takes 0 skill to reach it, which cannot happen with Top Beds Broken Leaderboard. Leaderboards are there for competitive players that want to get actual statistics which are Wins, Final Kills, Winstreak and Beds Broken, not losses.

•Top Kills Leaderboard should be replaced with Top Final Kills Leaderboard due to:

Players can farm kills on players that are new to the game or undergeared whole game, and reach the leaderboard just by doing it, which cannot be done with Final Kills, and it will take actual skill to get to Top Final Kills leaderboard.

• Keep Top Wins Leaderboard because as I've mentioned above, leaderboards are there for competitive players that want to compete for good statistics and wins.

It will make bedwars more competitive, which will also make players have more fun and it will automatically make people be more interested in server.

Example(s):
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NGaming

Great Reporter
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Implement this ;-;
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ

JacePlayZ

The Pika
pumbㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Zxga

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Well I didn't readed it full but I saw title so

I like ur cut G so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.