Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Last Words (Leaving Pika) javi9/Ghley

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi9

Banned
Well, there goes 4 years of my carrier on pika. I really liked the server, the only thing that bugged me is the lag.
It made me go crazy and i got banned for swear/glitching (didnt know pika is glitched)
Im so so sooooo sorry to javi9 that he got banned cause of me, i liked the guy and he trusted me so he gave me his acc, i always wanted to know how is it to be a donor on pika. Now I know
thank you for all that javi , even doe i let you down buddy never gonna forget what you did for me :'(

I made 2 ban appeals and TheBearKingHD denied them both, even doe i sayd Im sorry !
RIP Trusted Member of CrazyClan !!!!
I hope you guys understand and might come a Miracle & get me unbanned !
Thank you guys for being with me So long
Love: javi9,ThijsGhast_,JorisHoi/Sidd,Dribblez,.. and rest of member of CrazyClan
Thank you guys for being with me !!!

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
First of all Hai nice to meet you. Too bad i didn't have a chance to meet you ingame. But anyways goodluck with everything in life and maybe you will find a different server where you can have fun and make a new CrazyClan.

Goodbye. And maybe we will one day see each other once again.

OP
OP
J

javi9

Banned
Thank Mort i really loved pika untill TheBearKingHD ipbanned me and i sayd 100 times i didnt know that pika is gliched and i sayd 1000 times im sorry still i get 2 appeals denied, for what do we need to make one ??? just to get denied, well thats not worthy

Mortmaurice

Epic Pika
Thank Mort i really loved pika untill TheBearKingHD ipbanned me and i sayd 100 times i didnt know that pika is gliched and i sayd 1000 times im sorry still i get 2 appeals denied, for what do we need to make one ??? just to get denied, well thats not worthy
I'm not really sure what exactly happened so i can't tell you why you didn't get unbanned. But i'm pretty sure BearKing thought he did the right thing.

Xomayu

Probably the best choice you can make in 2017! Pika-Network is way too laggy and its all because of it being cracked! Yes i know that Pika-Network wouldn't be on the top 10 list of MineCraft server list and Number.1 on cracked server lists without being cracked but I would prefer a less crowded server and no lag than a crowded server that laggs all the time! as you know I also don't play on Pika-Network any more either (from skype xD) due to its extreme lag and unlimited amount of hackers! obviously Pika-Network will update and come to a point where there will be no hackers and less to no lagg! maybe then most players (old players) return! I am not saying I am an old player but I have been here for a while so I know what Pika-Network has been threw a lot (like ddoses and constant hackers) there for I don't want to experience another day on its laggy and crowded server.

I know that running a HUGE server like this is hard and almost impossible too keep up with updates!
So I still show respect to its owner/s and wish it a lot of luck this year!

lol if you read this all you probably have no life jk!

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Rip javi's friend u scumbag. Javi loved pika and u come on and ruin his career on pika. Smh

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Well, most of pika players are leaving Pika because of the lag and the hackers like when you get on pika u go to have fun but u like meet 5 hackers and they keep on targetting u so i hope the staff understand this and btw i hope javi gets unbanned because he is a really good guy playing on pika i had lots of fun with him and i didnt expect that would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.